Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

PHURIOUS Review.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude that's just easy access to the poop shoot. As long as the yoga pants don't look like they have on a soggy diaper I can appreciate the effort.

Lol the guy/girl ratio at my school is way off it's great shit ton of girls, plenty with fat asses it's just a disappointment. If you're gonna wear that shit do some lunges once in a while. A nice rack is good too but I can't resist a fat juicy ass in some tight yogas. I'd emphasize more on the ass but overall a nice synergy with the ABR (ass/breast ratio) is what I aim for, as long as there's at least some decent size. Not looking double flats

I can't speak in regard to Phurious but I can say from experience and bloodwork that NYR and the Valhalla TEST-E i am running is on point and stout! He's solid.

Who did you get you're Lab work done so fast POST Then Bloods Bro

Bottom line if you think it's bad you're not gonna run it. Thanks for the share of info/opinion.

Yep, I mean from what I understand tren shreds you up pretty nicely too so hopefully the mast isn't necessary. I'd love to throw it in but I'll be cool with tren and winny.

twix>snickers
reese's>snickers
snickers>3 musketeers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh come on dudes! Lindtor!!! If were going for chocolate, go for 70% cacao at least and get good stuff! Lindtor Dark with raspberries filling!

Măndru că sunt Român! Arata le tururor ca iubește Român. Nu uite ca ești Român.

You guys suck... now I want Reese's
Reeses are the shit but.. i haven't had one in years bro lol. Sucks you had a bad experience with Phurious. I've always gotten taken care of dude. Actually running his stuff now and I'm all good. Instead of going to your doc, why dont you hit up privatemdlabs. Its cheap and easy bud. They always have a monthly running 15% off coupon too.

Reeses are the shit but.. i haven't had one in years bro lol. Sucks you had a bad experience with Phurious. I've always gotten taken care of dude. Actually running his stuff now and I'm all good. Instead of going to your doc, why dont you hit up privatemdlabs. Its cheap and easy bud. They always have a monthly running 15% off coupon too.

I usually do I went to the doc cuz I went not too long ago and my blood pressure was high as shit lol I know what the blood test checks for cuz they give you a paper to take to the lab. But he gets the results I don't, but the dude knows I'm about to be 26. He's been my doctor for years, if my test levels were through the roof he would have said some shit to me.

u high

PHARMACOM Head Board Rep
http://pharmacomstore.org
Worldwide Pharmacom Labs Official Distributor since 2008
100% Shipping Success Rate
http://i.imgbox.com/W9MENydX.gif
And you eat girl candy.... go eat some beef jerry fool lol... here's some man food...
62ceb67d33f43e60698ca3fce064b8a3.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

that cough you speak of can happen using any oil that contains ba and bb getting into the blood and hitting the lungs.
the point of me saying that was to eliminate the factor of it being bunk since i would not get the cough if there was no presence of tren, as OP said he thought was a possibility .

it does not go into the vein when you get tren cough , some of the oil goes into a blood vessel and travels to your lungs causing the cough in the specific case of trenbolone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom