Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

PHURIOUS Review.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please forgive me if I'm wrong. But trend cough comes from the hormone getting into the blood stream when injecting. This isn't something that should happen regularly. You can still get tren cough if you hit a vein with underdosed gear.
I do agree that most of ps problem was his attitude. And for a very long time he had superb product. Things happen even if it was beyond his control. However if you know about it, then that's when there is a problem.

In the zone killin' it!

the point of me saying that was to eliminate the factor of it being bunk since i would not get the cough if there was no presence of tren, as OP said he thought was a possibility .

it does not go into the vein when you get tren cough , some of the oil goes into a blood vessel and travels to your lungs causing the cough in the specific case of trenbolone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
both the esters you ran are known to cause pip, I never had any problems with phurious's stuff, in fact I injected his tren and I had a coughing fit for a straight minute, there is no question about his gear quality in my opinion, it Is more of his big ego that gets him in trouble. my 2cents

Phurious is a great dude and you know we were ace boon coons till recently, but tbh that tren you're running is the Darth I sent you right? That's his older brew and I still have plenty of his gear still from the past. All this is new and although unlike the man and his reputation there have been a couple of bro's here that have cited his newer stuff from when he shut down to back fill that have complained about severe PIP and swelling. I'm sure he has addressed any issues by now and restore his name. For now unfortunately there are a few folks that are bummed out at present and have based their ideas about his products on their personal experience.

There's two theories to tren cough, the one you present and then prostaglandins that are released at injection. I just injected tren this morning, pretty sure I passed through a vein as I bled some after I pulled out, no tren cough.
OK gotcha! I'm still learning all this lol.

I don't base good gear off whether I cough or not, it's an experience I'd rather not have honestly. But as for the gear I was using I'm just not convinced it was the tren I've always heard about and I was disappointed. Upon injecting Valhalla I feel hot as soon as the shit goes in. Just for a second but based on my experience with his sustanon so far, I see myself enjoying Thule Valhalla tren as well.

I hate to break it to everyone but bloods aren't proof of under or overdosing anything. If they were then everyone on trt would have exactly the same dosing protocols. Could it mean that? Sure. But it could also mean you just need more than some people.

x2

I don't base good gear off whether I cough or not, it's an experience I'd rather not have honestly. But as for the gear I was using I'm just not convinced it was the tren I've always heard about and I was disappointed. Upon injecting Valhalla I feel hot as soon as the shit goes in. Just for a second but based on my experience with his sustanon so far, I see myself enjoying Thule Valhalla tren as well.

your right , you shouldn't base it off whether you cough or not , the chances of coughing are super slim, but if you do cough , you know the stuff isn't complete bunk and does truly have the hormone in it for your lungs to react to it like that.

your right , you shouldn't base it off whether you cough or not , the chances of coughing are super slim, but if you do cough , you know the stuff isn't complete bunk and does truly have the hormone in it for your lungs to react to it like that.

Yeah I'm cool, I'd be ok with living my life never experiencing tren cough. Not sure if it's bro science or not, but I hear any compound can make you cough and it's not exclusive to tren. I've heard the most people complain about it from tren acetate, but I've also heard some say even enanthate or no ester has caused them to cough.

Dayum right

VALHALLA CEO

This dude lol... I like to see bloods too man. I can guarantee the shit is solid tho. I've already cranked it out like 3 times today I've been awake for 5 hours... the shit is fire, I've had a huge jump in libido, I'm acting like a confident ass prick to every woman that walks past. I'm usually one to mind my own business but I feel on top of the world after 2 weeks on your shit.

I don't know why chicks with plywood asses that are flat as fuck wear yoga pants, shit pisses me off. I wanna see some fat ass cheeks not something I can put in a broken window till it gets fixed... what the fuck

Wish I didn't have to stop the mast cuz i decided it was best for me to stop running that gear completely. I sure do love mast striations are nice.

I can't speak in regard to Phurious but I can say from experience and bloodwork that NYR and the Valhalla TEST-E i am running is on point and stout! He's solid.

Come on Bro I don't think Valhalla is going to give any true test levels in that short of time OR any other Lab, if you got Valhalla TEST-E Order in Oct 27

Who knows LMFAO It might be that good,

I don't know why chicks with plywood asses that are flat as fuck wear yoga pants, shit pisses me off. I wanna see some fat ass cheeks not something I can put in a broken window till it gets fixed... what the fuck

Dude that's just easy access to the poop shoot. As long as the yoga pants don't look like they have on a soggy diaper I can appreciate the effort.

Come on Bro I don't think Valhalla is going to give any true test levels in that short of time OR any other Lab, if you got Valhalla TEST-E Order in Oct 27

Who knows LMFAO It might be that good,

It's potent dude I had 3 zits on my forearm of all places... wtf gets zits there???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom