Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Phurious Removed from Isarms...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
This is not a bashing thread please... it is simply here to inform everyone that he has been removed... there have been too many issues and complaints... he is a very good person but the things that have gone on here cannot happen any longer... i apologize to everyone that had to see more arguing today but thats NOT what isarms is about and it will not be allowed anymore... I warned everyone last time so understand, this holds true to everyone... any more bull shit and its something you have done before, there is no excuses, you just wont be allowed here any longer, period... im way past done dealing with bull shit... i just want everyone to be aware... if you cant be an adult well then you have to go..

Good move my man. In total agreement of keeping drama to a min.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I missed it.... Oh well. I hope the best for him. We had our differences and shit but all that aside, fuck the drama. I wish him well.

USE CODE "5DC" FOR 5% OFF AT ROIDS24.CO

It's always best to do what's right for our home here and its members. We hold this forum to a certain standard, for everyone.

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Unfortunately I saw that coming. Good luck PHURIOUS.

Pharma Lady Rep

I hate to see someone go but keeping drama out is essential to a great group. I like it here, so it's good to know it will be that way.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I like the Phurious line gear seemed to be on point. Wouldnt you guys agree ?

I like the Phurious line gear seemed to be on point. Wouldnt you guys agree ?

Daaa! Phirious Tren Storm is good stuff! Glad I have the address and list!

Măndru că sunt Român! Arata le tururor ca iubește Român. Nu uite ca ești Român.

6dbd7cdf0112a751189f5574452d2653.jpg

Nice try under new name.. BANNED

VALHALLA CEO

Lol that sly swolder

not surprised at all. dylan you had no choice. ^ goes to show you how shady he is trying a new handle. hes already posting on another board under that handle and we are watching him

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom