Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Phurious Removed from Isarms...

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's nothing wrong with the gear it's just the attitude that caused the issues I guess. Which is fine. I get it. I don't see why all the hate though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Phurious always made good on his word and the product was on point. Just a decision Dylan had to make. I understand and am not upset. I follow the rules and abide by the standards of the forum :).

Phurious always made good on his word and the product was on point. Just a decision Dylan had to make. I understand and am not upset. I follow the rules and abide by the standards of the forum :).

P is a good dude that had a situation/series of events, or whatever. I had one experience with him that was less than the norm we usually had that got under my skin. We talked it out and settled up in an alternative means (over a month later). Did I get what I wanted originally? No. Did I lose out? Yes. Did we get over it? Yes. Was I disappointed? Surely because we were boys and in the end he's mad at me because of all this mess, but we're grown ass men I'm sure we're not losing any sleep over not going to prom together anymore. As for this Swoldier thing... I thought it was funny and I wonder about a few other personalities here, but that's to myself.

Not sure where the hate you're seeing is. Most people on this post moreorless said they liked him but understood the decision.

Not a lot but some. Phurious is not nor was he ever "shady". If he was I wouldn't have associated myself with him.

On a lighter note I just had breakfast and it included 2 slices of real bacon. I think I won't wipe my lips for a day or two.

jack please give it a rest brother its a dead horse at this point. i used the word shady because no one in this community should have to try and hide behind an alias. esp when you have been removed from a board. thats the point i was trying to make. now lets move on to bodybuilding and fast cars shall we.
Not a lot but some. Phurious is not nor was he ever "shady". If he was I wouldn't have associated myself with him.

jack please give it a rest brother its a dead horse at this point. i used the word shady because no one in this community should have to try and hide behind an alias. esp when you have been removed from a board. thats the point i was trying to make. now lets move on to bodybuilding and fast cars shall we.

Bro, let's not egg it on. He feels how he felt, you explained and really it's a dead horse. He's gone. I understand the use of the word, he was such an integral part of the forum and perhaps it was just hard to stay away. No harm no foul.... I still had bacon for breakfast.

It's only dead to those who don't have bad things to say lol we should close the thread. There I'm done now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom