Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

PHURIOUS now on probation, pending further research...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Phurious twice sent me a shit load of free gear. I think what happens is they get to overwhelmed and if one thing goes wrong with raws etc then a shit storm starts. Its hard to turn down orders. I own a small bussiness and I used to never turn down work, we'll when I don't show up people get pissed. I can totally see how it happens. It's easy to get overwhelmed. Good luck bro .

This is so true. Once something happens then it snowballs and you get behind. He sent me extra gear worth the equivalent of the original order. He's definitely got integrity.

I just got a shipment in from him today threw in some free shit for me. I pinned it got a nice little pip, no issues with shipment or otherwise... Good business

I just got a shipment in from him today threw in some free shit for me. I pinned it got a nice little pip, no issues with shipment or otherwise... Good business

U did pin a full barrel of tren and test. Lol

here's my 2 cents. like it or not. DO NOT TAKE ORDERS FOR PRODUCTS YOU DON'T HAVE.! if you follow this protocol here's the review and feedback you will have.
fast turn around great product. (providing of course quality is good.)

hate on me all you want you have more reps then raws.

here's my 2 cents. like it or not. DO NOT TAKE ORDERS FOR PRODUCTS YOU DON'T HAVE.! if you follow this protocol here's the review and feedback you will have.
fast turn around great product. (providing of course quality is good.)

hate on me all you want you have more reps then raws.

And you have a bigger mouth than brain. This has been said a million times and he's not even a sponsor on the board anymore so go lift some weights and stfu.

and here's why hes gone. you and the like are all internet tuff guys. i made a comment like it or not its true. now go nut hug someone else and get a rep job for free gear.
And you have a bigger mouth than brain. This has been said a million times and he's not even a sponsor on the board anymore so go lift some weights and stfu.

Last edited:
@ jacksteel here's a thought for you. do you think dylan started this board so reps and sources can make his members feel unwelcome here. do you think dylan started this board so when you disagree or dont like someones post you can just call them names and that's the end of it. i doubt that very much. im sorry what i posted didnt sit well with you. my post was the truth and could have been a simple fix for your old boss. yes ive said it a few times but you think it helped no because it fell on deaf ears. be a little bit more respectful to members after all this board is for us isnt it.

@ jacksteel here's a thought for you. do you think dylan started this board so reps and sources can make his members feel unwelcome here. do you think dylan started this board so when you disagree or dont like someones post you can just call them names and that's the end of it. i doubt that very much. im sorry what i posted didnt sit well with you. my post was the truth and could have been a simple fix for your old boss. yes ive said it a few times but you think it helped no because it fell on deaf ears. be a little bit more respectful to members after all this board is for us isnt it.

Unfortunatly the reality is. When the money stops the ability to fix unforeseen problems also stops. If i hadnt of kept taking orders the same day the raws were seized then i wouldnt have been able to then spend more money to buy more raws to then fix the problem. Its an evil circle.

Not a good one but and evil one. Thata doesnt make me a bad person. And everyone recieved their stuff and much more for the trouble

It is what it is and you have a right to your opinion and thank you for your input.

Now, please stop ruccusing in here and lets go help those members that need it. Deal?

I didn't call you a name. You decided to talk shit that had already been said many times. I'm sure Dylan isn't going to miss a troll. Trolls aren't welcome so either fix your trolling or leave. No one will care here. You're Cleary an angry dude looking to take it out on the first person you see. What's the point in insulting a source that isn't even a board source anymore??? Answer that. Quit trolling.

Unfortunatly the reality is. When the money stops the ability to fix unforeseen problems also stops. If i hadnt of kept taking orders the same day the raws were seized then i wouldnt have been able to then spend more money to buy more raws to then fix the problem. Its an evil circle.

Not a good one but and evil one. Thata doesnt make me a bad person. And everyone recieved their stuff and much more for the trouble

It is what it is and you have a right to your opinion and thank you for your input.

Now, please stop ruccusing in here and lets go help those members that need it. Deal?

They should delete this thread anyway. It's not needed anymore. Just invites trolls apparently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom