Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Phurious Auction

Yes definitely good luck man! Gotta believe in those surgeons! I work in a cancer hospital and it's truly amazing what they can do!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

he is overseas. Good luck brother you will do just fine and they will get all that shit out for you Prayers for you and your family

Yeah its taking place right outside of London by a American Doctor go figure in a Private hospital. My wife will have the camera ready when I come out of Surgery last time, I was under the influence of sedation I told the nurse if she lost 50lbs I would consider banging her out. I hope I don't do that again, I wasn't married at the time. Sedation drugs make you have no filter what ever pops in the brain comes out the mouth.

Yeah its taking place right outside of London by a American Doctor go figure in a Private hospital. My wife will have the camera ready when I come out of Surgery last time, I was under the influence of sedation I told the nurse if she lost 50lbs I would consider banging her out. I hope I don't do that again, I wasn't married at the time. Sedation drugs make you have no filter what ever pops in the brain comes out the mouth.

oh everytime i go under its pretty ugly when i come out the docs laugh my wife gasps. hahaha well hopefully it is just small little nodes and they can get them out and see where it goes from there but like i said we are all here to lift you up. You don't give up and we wont give up on you brother know that. HOOORAH

Oh man, that's hilarious!

Good luck with the surgery, bro. I'm sure all will be fine :).

oh everytime i go under its pretty ugly when i come out the docs laugh my wife gasps. hahaha well hopefully it is just small little nodes and they can get them out and see where it goes from there but like i said we are all here to lift you up. You don't give up and we wont give up on you brother know that. HOOORAH

My wife while a great gal, grew up in the Cleaver type household. I'm already probably more then she can handle already, add drugs into the equation forget about it. Well anyways, after doing some thinking. This isn't shit, just a inconveince. I lifted today, probably wont lift for a couple of weeks but Ill get back in the gym do my thing and make gainzzz. When I get my six month check up and it comes back clean, I'm blasting bro.

My wife while a great gal, grew up in the Cleaver type household. I'm already probably more then she can handle already, add drugs into the equation forget about it. Well anyways, after doing some thinking. This isn't shit, just a inconveince. I lifted today, probably wont lift for a couple of weeks but Ill get back in the gym do my thing and make gainzzz. When I get my six month check up and it comes back clean, I'm blasting bro.

there you go man great attitude like i said before this isn't the hardest challenge you have ever accepted or faced, you have been to war and made it back to tell about it and you will survive this as well and we will be here waiting for word on your recovery!!!

Hey 21. Good luck and God speed brother. We'll be right there with you throughout and will talk to you after you're out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom