Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Phurious Auction

My thoughts and prayers go to him.. Wishing him a fast and prosperous recovery, challenges in life reveal a persons true character. Everyone wants you to heal. Your story will have a happy ending as you will be one who has overcome odds. While this illness may seem senseless at times, there is deep meaning in it. You are learning from it and teaching us also about how to never stop believing. We’re right here at your side whenever you need us dont give up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My very best to the member! Very nice of you to do this for him Phurious! God bless!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

come on guys me and big are the only ones bidding? we got to help phurious not lose his ass here!!! or are all of yall waiting for the last minute like ebay?

come on guys me and big are the only ones bidding? we got to help phurious not lose his ass here!!! or are all of yall waiting for the last minute like ebay?

Lol its not my money. Its the members money. So help him out.

PHURIOUS

damn looks like I may win come on big B where you at you want some of this bidding war come and get it big boy

I'm coming out of the woodwork on this one. The member in question is me, I have been diagnosed with Cancerous tumors under my armpit, Ill be having surgery to remove it next week. It looks like it hasn't spread anywhere else at this time. So if I am lucky Ill be back in the game in about 8 months, I still plan to lift and get big. But I was forth coming with my doctor about my use. He was actually pretty cool about it and told me its not because of the Test but I am under strict 120 mg a week for the next 8 months. Thanks for everybody who has supported this auction and for Phurious to be so cool about doing it.

Infantry

I'm coming out of the woodwork on this one. The member in question is me, I have been diagnosed with Cancerous tumors under my armpit, Ill be having surgery to remove it next week. It looks like it hasn't spread anywhere else at this time. So if I am lucky Ill be back in the game in about 8 months, I still plan to lift and get big. But I was forth coming with my doctor about my use. He was actually pretty cool about it and told me its not because of the Test but I am under strict 120 mg a week for the next 8 months. Thanks for everybody who has supported this auction and for Phurious to be so cool about doing it.

Infantry
We all wish you speedy recovery bro. You'll be back lifting in no time and keep your head up we are all here for ya

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

Infantry

I would like to wish you a speedy recovery. Keep your head up brother you have us here to support you bro!

Infantry

stay strong bro, sounds like it ain't shit and once that tumors out it will be game time, don't kno you but stay positive

Infantry

Bro...stay strong and you'll crush this! Everything will work out...you'll be back in the gym before you know it.

Infantry
God speed amigo

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

Tommorow is my big day wish me luck, getting the tumors taken out. We will see if it requires anything more once they go in.

Tommorow is my big day wish me luck, getting the tumors taken out. We will see if it requires anything more once they go in.

Good luck brother! You going to Moffitt for this or staying local. I don't remember where in fl you are but I'm pretty sure your in FL. IF MOffitt let me know and I'll stop by and see ya

Good luck brother! You going to Moffitt for this or staying local. I don't remember where in fl you are but I'm pretty sure your in FL. IF MOffitt let me know and I'll stop by and see ya

he is overseas. Good luck brother you will do just fine and they will get all that shit out for you Prayers for you and your family

Top Bottom