napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

PCT and SARMS (Bridging)

riopaulf

Hey everyone, there is an absolute wealth of information here and believe me I am trying to consume it all but it's like trying to take a drink from a fire hose!

Here's my question.
Earlier this year I bought some SARMS for the purpose of cutting. I bought: S4, GW510516, RAD140.

Now, at the time and because they arrived much later than I anticipated I decided to keep them safe until I did my next cut.

Here's the thing, I am doing a PCT, and I am about 2 weeks from a 30 day completion. I also had to take some time away from the gym to look after my daughter.

I have started back at the gym today and remembered that it's possible to run SARMS as a bridge during pct and afterwards before the next steroid cycle.

I have lost some size and feel generally a lot weaker right now. Could I use the SARMS above to make strength and size gains?

Thanks for reading...

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Thank you CheatMealCoach, would you run anything else with that?

I am not blasting and cruising. Just Giving my a bit of a break before running steroids again.

I also must ask, are you a cheat meal coach? Lol

Thanks again CheatMealCoach.
Can you name a few reliable sources for the SARMS? I am UK based and last time I was waiting for many weeks due to the slow postal service and even slower customs...

Cheers!

Just out of interest, can I use the SARMS whikst on steroids too? Like tren a and Test P with the cutting SARMS all at the same time? I am hearing different people say different things...

And.... with the GW do you just take 2 weeks break before starting again? Any other sort of PCT for this?

I can't get hold of the SR ad they sold out but would I be making noticeable gains just with the GW?
Thanks for your advice! [emoji123]

Thanks.
I found some GW which is 25mg per 1ml

I have been told to take 20mg 30 mins before training. Would 1 ml (25mg) be toxic?
How do do you dose it?

Thanks.
I found some GW which is 25mg per 1ml

I have been told to take 20mg 30 mins before training. Would 1 ml (25mg) be toxic?
How do do you dose it?

5 mg won’t kill you. Just dose a little less then the full dropper. As far as timing goes, it’s up to you. It has a long half-life so morning, evening, before training... it’s all the same.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks 9th Wonder. Have you ever run this with SR9009 as well?

I've ordered the GW but having problems getting the SR9009.
Purerawz.com is still an American site and ainordered the GW from there. Any ideas where I might be able to get the SR?

Hey! My sr9009 has finally arrived! What dosage do you recommend and when should it be taken. Split doses? Thankyou. :)

Thanks CheatMealCoach, I read somewhere else today it has a short half life so it was suggested that 20mg be split in to 4 doses every 4 hours or so. Is this right, you think?

Thanks CheatMealCoach.
Do you have a blog somewhere on cheat meals?

Top Bottom