napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

P.O. Box Goodies????

Man, I feel ya. My wife is totally against it despite the 100s of hrs of research that I've done and my degree in biochemistry. I tried presenting it to her the best way that I could. She said "if you think that you need steroids so badly, go to the dr and get your test levels checked". So I did. Test was low. Got on TRT. Then I got big. Then I went to the UPS store and got a private mailbox. Ordered some gear to compliment my TRT and now I'm bigger. My question to you is: how are you gonna hide all the pins and vials and pills? That's the tricky part. I'll bet that if i didn't have kids, my wife would be cool with it. But due to the media portraying roid rage BS, she just won't have it! So I'm a liar living a shady double life.

That's exactly what I'm saying. I know my wife and I know she will never go for it. It's not so much because of the health aspect as much as the LEGALITY of it. I know my wife and she would never agree to it knowing that. If it was as easy as going to a doctor and getting on this that and the other and in a LEGAL way she would be FAR more able to accept it. That wouldn't be a problem . But since you have to find a source order it and its all on the down low because of LEGALITY she just wouldn't be down. Her moral compass just wouldn't let her agree that is ok ya know? I mean we are decent people and we are honest people. I justify the action of making a decision to try it on the basis that I think it is ignorant for them to be illegal to begin with and I feel I should have the right to better myself if I want to. Just like anyone should be able to make that choice. That's my decision. But again under the circumstances that are necessary to acquire them she just will never agree to that. I hope that makes sense. Now as far as her finding out on her own possibly yes that is a chance I will have to take. Hope that makes some sense. I know everyone doesn't agree with it but it is what it is. Thank you for all the input though!👍

Sent from my HTC Desire Eye using Tapatalk

yeah it is illegal but man made laws dont matter in the end honestly. you just keep the laws to keep peace when possible. but speeding is also illegal and i bet she speeds every day. its just a matter of someone picking and choosing what laws they are comfortable breaking honestly, its cherry picking

My fiancé is against it as well. She still gets sour that I am on TRT because of the commercials about illness and death. I have proven them all wrong with a dozen studies each.
I have not brought up using other aas, except for the joking "just wait until I roid" and other bs, but I know she's completely against it. No way would she be ok. I hate hiding it, but I want to have a fucking choice on what I do. And if I bring it up, then I don't have a choice. So maybe later I'll try to bring it up and continue her. But for now. I'm sticking to hiding my sarms (yes she wouldn't even be ok with them) and all my vials except my TRT stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm in the same boat as you guys. Trt is okay everything else is not. It's the word AAS, Steroids or Anabolic that freak her out. It's funny because pro hormones are okay because I can still purchase those legally with a receipt. But in the end she doesn't know a damn thing about them, she is like a after school special of miss information. Thank you government for being dishonest and misleading. It's like when the government back in the 30 s produced refer madness very little factual facts presented. I just want the government to be honest and transparent with things.

Sent from my SM-G800F using Tapatalk

Top Bottom