napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Ostarine while partiality suppressed

Louisdavies1

So I did a cycle of test e at 750 MG per week I did this for six months (stupid idea) after I got my bloods taken after PCT my testosterone was 135 out of 1100 odd. I am now three months after PCT and my levels are now at 324 so as you can see I am clearly still suppressed as I have no sexual drive and I was wondering if taking Ostarine at 12.5mg per day would be okay And still help me to recover back to normal ranges? I am usually the high end of normal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So I did a cycle of test e at 750 MG per week I did this for six months (stupid idea) after I got my bloods taken after PCT my testosterone was 135 out of 1100 odd. I am now three months after PCT and my levels are now at 324 so as you can see I am clearly still suppressed as I have no sexual drive and I was wondering if taking Ostarine at 12.5mg per day would be okay And still help me to recover back to normal ranges? I am usually the high end of normal.

what did you run for your pct?

Six months at 750. Whew lol

Again I do realise it was stupid haha but I got to say I was at 78.5kg on cycle and now I'm 76kg so I haven't lost much considering.. Just manly sex drive is nil and my appetite isn't as good

Bro I think your best bet is to run a full pct and then retest your levels to see where you are at afterwards. Ho fully you leaned your lesson from this to not run such a long cycle, and make sure you run an adequate pct afterwards

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/platinum-pct-stack

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg ED
GW 20mg ED

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Bro I think your best bet is to run a full pct and then retest your levels to see where you are at afterwards. Ho fully you leaned your lesson from this to not run such a long cycle, and make sure you run an adequate pct afterwards

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/platinum-pct-stack

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg ED
GW 20mg ED

Would I be okay if I just took the Ostarine (mk-2866) cos I already have that from you guys as I don't have much money ATM for extra pct gear.. Like say just run it at 12.5mg

Would I be okay if I just took the Ostarine (mk-2866) cos I already have that from you guys as I don't have much money ATM for extra pct gear.. Like say just run it at 12.5mg

Well, the issue is the fact that your test levels are already low. Were you planning on running pct after the Ostarine? You can't run that without running the mini pct afterwards which should be this

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

Top Bottom