napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Ostarine cut cont

It's like doing one rep with 250lb dumbbells... Sorta. Without the stability issues.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Gotta work on that form bro. U sank down in the seat which u could blow out some thing in ur back and u held ur breath. Not so good.

Next time. Get urself set feet set hard. Then big breath in. Flex before u try to move the handles then release that muscle tension into the weights while exhaling hard.

When u hold ur breath u rob ur body of oxygen. Oxygen in the blood is strength. When u exhale hard when lifting u are releasing the oxygen in ur lungs into the bloodstream.

With weight u gotta not worry about the one rep max. U should be doing all lifts 4-6 reps. Which will help u exert energy to burn fat and also build strength. Or u can do 8-12 for more burning and muscle endurance. But drop some of the weight off and do good clean reps. Which will be much more beneficial for gains. Id rather see u drop a couple plates off and see u do three clean reps.

PHURIOUS

Ya dude you want to focus more on form. Moving big weight is cool, nothing like moving some heavy shit... but you don't want to do it at the expense of injuring yourself.

Phurious Pharma Rep

I'm going to work on muscle endurance training and form. I admit my form was pretty shitty. I save my carbs for dinner so I was hurting. Plus I did cardio earlier this morning. But, I have no excuses. Thanks again. I will stay safe and kill it!!!

End of week 2
Weight 281
Bf 18.9% whoo hoo
More of a recomp week than a cut.
Will continue to diet hard and train my ass off. My legs are toning up nice.
f1911e718a0643a9e074c1e285181c3c.jpg
4813649f1fa2e540666b03548cd7207e.jpg

Why do u keep posting pics in each thread everyday almost. There is no such thing as a three week transfomation. The pics are excessive and u havnt changed much at all. Let some time go by before more pics. They all look the same

PHURIOUS

When u do logs pics are usually once a month to see change.

PHURIOUS

Just keep hitting it hard. There's no time frame for pics and updates, but pics should be limited to when there are obvious and noticeable changes if you want anyone to really notice them

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

With weight u gotta not worry about the one rep max. U should be doing all lifts 4-6 reps. Which will help u exert energy to burn fat and also build strength. Or u can do 8-12 for more burning and muscle endurance. But drop some of the weight off and do good clean reps. Which will be much more beneficial for gains. Id rather see u drop a couple plates off and see u do three clean reps.

PHURIOUS

Clear inbox bro

Down a couple of pounds of fat and am now lowering my carbs a bit. Weight is about the same a slight recomp. Will continue to hit the gym and stay on diet. Thanks for your support everyone![emoji106]

Top Bottom