napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Ordering gear and pct online

Ah_sui

Good day guys!just wanted to ask some advice on how to safely order gear and pct online.do you guys have any links, etc?thanks

Thanks!but they only have few options..they don't even have nolvadex and aromasin..any other websites with much more complete stuff?tnx!

Thanks!but they only have few options..they don't even have nolvadex and aromasin..any other websites with much more complete stuff?tnx!

Aromasin, caber, letro and other pct products will be released in 1-2 week

PHARMACOM Head Board Rep
http://pharmacomstore.org
Worldwide Pharmacom Labs Official Distributor since 2008

Ordering online is much safer than in person hand offs in my opinion. Not all sources have websites either. To keep things secure, many sources operate "list based" through secure email. Is this your first time ordering? What cycle are you planning? A proper introduction is always good etiquette.

Phurious Pharma Rep
[email protected]
5% Discount Code: MP5

Good day guys!just wanted to ask some advice on how to safely order gear and pct online.do you guys have any links, etc?thanks
You are new to the site. Establish yourself a bit befire starting to ask for sources and info. That tends to send up red flags. These aren't exactly girl scout cookies we are talking about here, and we don't know anything about you

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Tell us about yourself. Age, height weight, bf, training history, cycle history. This is a pretty close knit group. We're very welcoming but you gotta introduce yourself

Sent from my A464BG using Tapatalk

Tell us about yourself. Age, height weight, bf, training history, cycle history. This is a pretty close knit group. We're very welcoming but you gotta introduce yourself

Sent from my A464BG using Tapatalk

Ok! I'm 30 years old..just finished my so called first cycle..currently staying in Macao and having a problem on how to order gear and pct online because it's my first time..

Ok! I'm 30 years old..just finished my so called first cycle..currently staying in Macao and having a problem on how to order gear and pct online because it's my first time..
First cycle didn't go so well? What you run? Mine was a prohormone back in 2006. I blew up like a water balloon. Got up to 270lbs of shit but I was sure I looked great lol

How's your diet, body fat and training? One of the things that are different about this site and others is we don't recommend reckless, dangerous cycles or cycling if your out of shape.

As far as the sources here they're all good to go. I've ordered from 3 already and I think I joined in August

what was your cycle?

tell us more about your stats and lifting history

My cycle was test e for 12-15 weeks..what i need now is link to order pct..i only have clomid on hand..tnx

Im using test e 250 for my next cycle and I checked Pharmacomstore.org and I didnt see it there.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Hi I'm Steve and I like gear
Man sometimes . It's not like this is a store were you come in and say I don't need your opinion I just need my lunch meat. It's like hear what people are saying if you don't like that then good luck doing this yourself . This is a place of brotherhood and learning and encouragment!!!

Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk

Man sometimes . It's not like this is a store were you come in and say I don't need your opinion I just need my lunch meat. It's like hear what people are saying if you don't like that then good luck doing this yourself . This is a place of brotherhood and learning and encouragment!!!

Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk

Hmm... Hey just signed up can I get 40 vials of primo, 40 vials of test cyp, and aww what the hell throw in some winny too...

Top Bottom