napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Npp & Tendons

Trenrage said:
DylanGemelli said:
Trenrage said:
DylanGemelli said:
Rick, Wizard and Phurious all brought up excellent points an are all right on the money... very strong advice!

Getting good advice from all you older guys, kingwiz killed it with the pool work idea.. I'm going to give that a try. I'll keep all of you updated, when I did legs today I randomly decided to do curls with a 20lb dumbbell... felt perfect no pain at all. I just did 1 set a lot of reps to give it a feel.

Love the attitude brother... you have grown a lot (not just muscle wise) in just a years time and the more you do all the way around, the far more successful you will be... NONE OF US know everything but when we really listen and learn from one another, you already know the wonderful things you can experience... I love it bro, seriously, love it...

every small thing/tip you learn from each and every person will make you a more successful person in the end. Through trial and error it really does work!! We're just gonna keep on learning and growing. There is so much to know when it comes to this lifestyle

now we're talking... keep that kind of attitude and your going to go a VERY long way my friend

Trenrage said:
krill89 said:
Trenrage said:
krill89 said:
I feel your pain bro..

The EXACT same thing happend to me early last week and im in week 2 without any gym time.. as mentioned do some legs, do some cardio but most important rest. You can come back stronger, because the body most likely needed the rest ;) once's you hit the gym next week do it at aprox 75% the first week and you'll be suprised the week after :)

How you feelin now? I can defintely feel it starting to get better now. I hammered out legs today and I tell ya it felt great being in the gym since I took a week off. I was depressed not lifting one bit and now my mood is good again

That's good to hear bro! Im also feeling much better! I had sort of a leg day to (no squats :( ) and climbed abit out of my depression.. how seriouse was your tendonitis? The first week i couldnt move without strong painkillers.. so im not sure if im as bold as you are giving the dumbells a go. Mby though :) do you feel a sharp pain threw out your arm also?

It was TERRIBLE one day and I was lifting when the pain came on to me.. couldn't even move my damn arm. It hurt just sitting there then after that day it still bothered me but I noticed it got better by the day pretty much. I haven't felt any pain yesterday or today which is great. hahaha and what's a leg day without squats right?! JK dude I actually sometimes think squats are overrated imo... anyone else feel this way? I had to cut squats out completely due to my hamstring getting bothered during squats and I just did Leg ext, leg press, hack squats, straight legged deads, leg curl ettc for my leg workout

Probably was'nt that seriouse then. Good! Hehe. Squats are a hate/love thing for me. Some periods i explode on them with no pain what so ever and some periods i cant do a squat without getting insane lower back pumps/spasms. Depends on the rest my routine. Heavy deads and squats the same week are a no no for me..

I cant squat at all... I broke my back over 10 years ago and of course i passed on the surgery... I wanted nothing to do with that so after that occurred i literally cannot put any type of bar or weight on my back whatsoever so i have had to accommodate through extensive cardio and very minimal type exerecises... i cannot deadlift, squat etc... luckily the heavy cardio have basically overtrained my legs and i have good genetics with them as well... just lucky but once that happened i attempted to do some squats later and it was a mistake i learned from quickly and did not make again...

DylanGemelli said:
I cant squat at all... I broke my back over 10 years ago and of course i passed on the surgery... I wanted nothing to do with that so after that occurred i literally cannot put any type of bar or weight on my back whatsoever so i have had to accommodate through extensive cardio and very minimal type exerecises... i cannot deadlift, squat etc... luckily the heavy cardio have basically overtrained my legs and i have good genetics with them as well... just lucky but once that happened i attempted to do some squats later and it was a mistake i learned from quickly and did not make again...

I'm somewhat in the same boat, as I've been battling back issues since my early 20s. I actually have a genetic defect in my pelvic bone in which it is not symmetrical on both sides. What this does is cause a spinal misalignment and shift over time. As a result of this, I must visit the chiropractor on a semi regular basis to get adjusted and keep everything in line. Heavy spinal compressive Movements like squats and deadlifts can be very detrimental to my back. If I go to heavy on either it really fucks my back up badly, and it can sideline me a week or more until I get straightened back out. So, while I still do both, I increased my rep ranges a lot and rarely go over 315 lbs on squat or 365 on deadlifts. A lot of times I don't even go that high, I just do much higher rep ranges and still see the same benefits and progression. It's all about working around what you have to deal with in terms of injuries and what not. Unfortunately, some of us can't just go in the gym all beast mode and deadlift 5 plates for reps. Even though my strength is there, my back just can't do it.

RickRock said:
DylanGemelli said:

I'm somewhat in the same boat, as I've been battling back issues since my early 20s. I actually have a genetic defect in my pelvic bone in which it is not symmetrical on both sides. What this does is cause a spinal misalignment and shift over time. As a result of this, I must visit the chiropractor on a semi regular basis to get adjusted and keep everything in line. Heavy spinal compressive Movements like squats and deadlifts can be very detrimental to my back. If I go to heavy on either it really fucks my back up badly, and it can sideline me a week or more until I get straightened back out. So, while I still do both, I increased my rep ranges a lot and rarely go over 315 lbs on squat or 365 on deadlifts. A lot of times I don't even go that high, I just do much higher rep ranges and still see the same benefits and progression. It's all about working around what you have to deal with in terms of injuries and what not. Unfortunately, some of us can't just go in the gym all beast mode and deadlift 5 plates for reps. Even though my strength is there, my back just can't do it.

the back is a severe injury but its definitely not something to take lightly whatsoever... i am very serious about mine and do whatever i can to preserve and protect it which it sounds like you clearly do as well... im sure you feel my pain on this... however im just happy to be able to still do the things i do daily with no issue so if i have to accommodate here or there, so be it... i have done it this long so its just second nature but it definitely is a hindrance...

Re: Npp & Tendons

I am not going to say EQ will heal an injury by any means. but I feel like it is an important part of a tren cycle. Tren causes a person to get so strong, faster then the rest of the body can keep up with. Probably more people are injured during tren cycle than anything else. EQ comes in slow, but definitely strengthens tendons. which is something that needs to be looked at while running tren. EQ can be front loaded and started 4 to 5 weeks before tren is brought on board. When I run EQ I am not thinking about muscle growth, (too many other things do that faster and more effectively for me) but I'm thinking about overall tendon health, and injury prevention. And injury prevention is the name of the game for guy's in their 40s.

Blackhat said:
I am not going to say EQ will heal an injury by any means. but I feel like it is an important part of a tren cycle. Tren causes a person to get so strong, faster then the rest of the body can keep up with. Probably more people are injured during tren cycle than anything else. EQ comes in slow, but definitely strengthens tendons. which is something that needs to be looked at while running tren. EQ can be front loaded and started 4 to 5 weeks before tren is brought on board. When I run EQ I am not thinking about muscle growth, (too many other things do that faster and more effectively for me) but I'm thinking about overall tendon health, and injury prevention. And injury prevention is the name of the game for guy's in their 40s.

I wonder what doses one can use for this purpose only?

I have done doses of 800 every two weeks with EQ, and seem to keep repeating same benefits tendon wise. I'm not saying is a significant as every week injections. but it does seem to continue keeping me very vascular and enjoying healthy joints and tendons . I blast it big and let it run out it's half life, and blast it again. Again, that's a long stretch between shots. but I'm not doing it thinking about muscle mass. if I stretch it any further I can immediately see the drop off in vascularity. and I'm a personal believer in the big ramp theory.

Blackhat said:
I have done doses of 800 every two weeks with EQ, and seem to keep repeating same benefits tendon wise. I'm not saying is a significant as every week injections. but it does seem to continue keeping me very vascular and enjoying healthy joints and tendons . I blast it big and let it run out it's half life, and blast it again. Again, that's a long stretch between shots. but I'm not doing it thinking about muscle mass. if I stretch it any further I can immediately see the drop off in vascularity. and I'm a personal believer in the big ramp theory.

interesting approach bro... i like that you have tested this out and shown the results... thanks for sharing because this is a new concept for me and it is no secret that i am one of the biggest eq advocates on the planet... thanks for sharing

Re: Npp & Tendons

I just done my first EQ cycle at 600 pw and test at 375 for 18 weeks with proviron and aromasin of course . My tendinitis has went away at about week 9 . I'm def a believer in its healing . I hope it stays gone !

Blackhat said:

That is very well put in your post. I want to really accentuate the first sentence you mentioned, which is that EQ will not heal an injury. However like you said, it can be a big benefit when going up in weights and lifting heavy for tendon strength. Especially for us older guys (I'm 40 BTW)

Re: RE: Re: Npp & Tendons

DylanGemelli said:
Blackhat said:

interesting approach bro... i like that you have tested this out and shown the results... thanks for sharing because this is a new concept for me and it is no secret that i am one of the biggest eq advocates on the planet... thanks for sharing
As I said, I feel like the ew is probably optimal. The 800 every two weeks approach. is playing off of the long half-life EQ has. instead of dropping down to lower and lower weekly doses,. 800 every week is an effective dose. instead of lowering my dose, I have tried extended it for longer and longer intervals. every two weeks with Eq at 800 seems to hold the same vascularity and joint relief I was experiencing on the ever weak schedule. I feel like twice a week injections of EQ is pointless. with a long half-life you're just basically doing twice a week injections for no reason. And of course by doing 800 every two weeks instead of 400 even week, I keep a much higher peak compound level in my blood.

Re: RE: Re: Npp & Tendons

RickRock said:
Blackhat said:

That is very well put in your post. I want to really accentuate the first sentence you mentioned, which is that EQ will not heal an injury. However like you said, it can be a big benefit when going up in weights and lifting heavy for tendon strength. Especially for us older guys (I'm 40 BTW)
Hahaha I am 41. My dad is 71 and said he still doesn't feel like an adult. me neither! I'm just getting started!

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Npp & Tendons

Blackhat said:
RickRock said:
"Blackhat" said:

Hahaha I am 41. My dad is 71 and said he still doesn't feel like an adult. me neither! I'm just getting started!
I hear ya brother!! I turn 41 in 2 weeks, and i feel like I'm just getting started myself

interesting about eq... I'm going to experiment what this npp will do for me for my tendons. I started it this week at 50 eod (addition to my cruise) so I'll keep you guys updated how it works. Its also my first week back at the gym and my tendonitis didn't feel bad at all during my workout, I kept it light weights and I think I'll be back 100% rather soon :)

DylanGemelli said:

Have you tried hack squats??

Jacfolly said:
I just done my first EQ cycle at 600 pw and test at 375 for 18 weeks with proviron and aromasin of course . My tendinitis has went away at about week 9 . I'm def a believer in its healing . I hope it stays gone !

i fucking love eq! :D

Top Bottom