napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Npp & Tendons

Trenrage said:
DylanGemelli said:
I cant squat at all... I broke my back over 10 years ago and of course i passed on the surgery... I wanted nothing to do with that so after that occurred i literally cannot put any type of bar or weight on my back whatsoever so i have had to accommodate through extensive cardio and very minimal type exerecises... i cannot deadlift, squat etc... luckily the heavy cardio have basically overtrained my legs and i have good genetics with them as well... just lucky but once that happened i attempted to do some squats later and it was a mistake i learned from quickly and did not make again...

Have you tried hack squats??

nah 6 days a week of intense cardio on my legs at nearly 90 minutes a day has them pretty shot by the end of the week bro... im good with what i have going here... :D

As stated earlier I had suffered from terrible tendonitis in my shoulder threwout my arm. This was three week's ago. The pain lasted for to week's, but entering my 6th week of 800mg eq my shoulder/arm is virtually pain less! One could think that after two weeks my tendonitis would have cured it's self, but im pretty sure it would'nt by the severity of it.
Sooo, i fucking love eq!!! My first run with it and I wonder why i have'nt incorporated it in every cycle! I also have issues getting all my meals down sometime's, but now im hungry fuckin all the time! Love it!!

Re: Npp & Tendons

DylanGemelli said:
RickRock said:
DylanGemelli said:
I cant squat at all... I broke my back over 10 years ago and of course i passed on the surgery... I wanted nothing to do with that so after that occurred i literally cannot put any type of bar or weight on my back whatsoever so i have had to accommodate through extensive cardio and very minimal type exerecises... i cannot deadlift, squat etc... luckily the heavy cardio have basically overtrained my legs and i have good genetics with them as well... just lucky but once that happened i attempted to do some squats later and it was a mistake i learned from quickly and did not make again...

I'm somewhat in the same boat, as I've been battling back issues since my early 20s. I actually have a genetic defect in my pelvic bone in which it is not symmetrical on both sides. What this does is cause a spinal misalignment and shift over time. As a result of this, I must visit the chiropractor on a semi regular basis to get adjusted and keep everything in line. Heavy spinal compressive Movements like squats and deadlifts can be very detrimental to my back. If I go to heavy on either it really fucks my back up badly, and it can sideline me a week or more until I get straightened back out. So, while I still do both, I increased my rep ranges a lot and rarely go over 315 lbs on squat or 365 on deadlifts. A lot of times I don't even go that high, I just do much higher rep ranges and still see the same benefits and progression. It's all about working around what you have to deal with in terms of injuries and what not. Unfortunately, some of us can't just go in the gym all beast mode and deadlift 5 plates for reps. Even though my strength is there, my back just can't do it.

the back is a severe injury but its definitely not something to take lightly whatsoever... i am very serious about mine and do whatever i can to preserve and protect it which it sounds like you clearly do as well... im sure you feel my pain on this... however im just happy to be able to still do the things i do daily with no issue so if i have to accommodate here or there, so be it... i have done it this long so its just second nature but it definitely is a hindrance...
Can you do leg press or leg extensions or do they still put a lot of pressure on your back?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JackSteel said:
DylanGemelli said:
RickRock said:
DylanGemelli said:

I'm somewhat in the same boat, as I've been battling back issues since my early 20s. I actually have a genetic defect in my pelvic bone in which it is not symmetrical on both sides. What this does is cause a spinal misalignment and shift over time. As a result of this, I must visit the chiropractor on a semi regular basis to get adjusted and keep everything in line. Heavy spinal compressive Movements like squats and deadlifts can be very detrimental to my back. If I go to heavy on either it really fucks my back up badly, and it can sideline me a week or more until I get straightened back out. So, while I still do both, I increased my rep ranges a lot and rarely go over 315 lbs on squat or 365 on deadlifts. A lot of times I don't even go that high, I just do much higher rep ranges and still see the same benefits and progression. It's all about working around what you have to deal with in terms of injuries and what not. Unfortunately, some of us can't just go in the gym all beast mode and deadlift 5 plates for reps. Even though my strength is there, my back just can't do it.

the back is a severe injury but its definitely not something to take lightly whatsoever... i am very serious about mine and do whatever i can to preserve and protect it which it sounds like you clearly do as well... im sure you feel my pain on this... however im just happy to be able to still do the things i do daily with no issue so if i have to accommodate here or there, so be it... i have done it this long so its just second nature but it definitely is a hindrance...
Can you do leg press or leg extensions or do they still put a lot of pressure on your back?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i can and sometimes its fine but other times i can feel it tighten up immediately... i really don't know why nor does any doctor i ever go to... its all differentiating information because in reality, im not sure there is a real answer to why, at least nothing clear cut... i truly wish there was a better answer but i have yet to find one but like i said, im just thankful to be able to do what i do everyday...

Top Bottom