Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Nolva Mk677 gyno flare up

Supercharged

Hey guys. I was on GW and then I introduced MK677 and my pre-existing gyno got sensitive and puffy. I took only two doses of the MK and it happened. I discontinued use of it for three days now, and they are still puffy/flared up. Less sensitive, but i still get a weird slightly painful feeling in them time to time.
I have some nolvadex on hand, probably enough for like two weeks if I ran it at 20mg a day. would you guys recommend running that to try to control it? not sure if it could help but was wondering what you guys think.

Hey guys. I was on GW and then I introduced MK677 and my pre-existing gyno got sensitive and puffy. I took only two doses of the MK and it happened. I discontinued use of it for three days now, and they are still puffy/flared up. Less sensitive, but i still get a weird slightly painful feeling in them time to time.
I have some nolvadex on hand, probably enough for like two weeks if I ran it at 20mg a day. would you guys recommend running that to try to control it? not sure if it could help but was wondering what you guys think.

If your gyno is prolactin induced, which it sounds like it is, Nolva could possibly just make it worse since it increases prolactin. That's probably how you got the flare up in the first place because MK-677 can slightly elevate prolactin, which for most people is not a big deal. However if you have gyno it can be enough to give some issues.

Really you need bloodwork to see what is going on, but more than likely you need a dopamine agonist like caber to control it

Looks like the whole "nutrabol doesn't cause prolactin spikes" belief is out the window. That's a bit disappointing but it's easily remedied.

Phurious Pharma Rep
Email me at [email protected]
Code 'JS5' for 5% off

Thank you guys for the info :)
Any caber sources for research?
You don't ever want to get caber in liquid form from a research site. That's the one exception because it isn't stable as a liquid.

Biotech has pharma grade caber at an excellent price and if you want a price list hit me up in pm and I'll get you one

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Top Bottom