napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Next cycle

eaglerare967

Happy Sunday fellas.
I am currently on my last week of my first cycle. I am curious to see what you guys would recommend for PCT and also if you only could choose two, which SARMS would you recommend I stack for my next cycle. I was considering rad-140 and GW. I am not worried about cutting weight, more worried about strength and performance.
I appreciate it!

you dont make any sort of mention what your cycle currently is... also, why would you be running a cycle and not already not only know but also have your pct in hand bro?? you waited until the very end of your cycle to ask what you should even be doing for pct??

I have one brother. It's called Alpha Male. I was curious about what you guys use. Right now I am using something I bought from Steere's (before I joined this page) called Olympian. Claims to have: Lgd4033 25mg, mk2866 35mg, rad-140 10mg, yk11 10mg, sr9009 20mg, arimistane 50mg, laxogenin 50mg. Again I bought this as my first ever SARM and just went off recommendation from the dude at the store.

Rad140 and GW are good options for your goals. Make sure it's from a good source like umbrella or RCS. Not sure about that other stuff you just ran

Rad140 and GW are good options for your goals. Make sure it's from a good source like umbrella or RCS. Not sure about that other stuff you just ran
Thanks man. Yeah I will no longer use products that come from a reliable website.
What do you guys use for PCT?

On the fly cycle.... learn from this... have your cycle planned n gear on hand bro.... you can always tweak your doses... but you need the gear on hand.

Which two would you guys recommend for my next cycle? I am also looking at getting TRT from the RCS website
literally the worst thing you could ever do is "trust some guy at the store"

nothing you are saying makes sense.. you cant get "trt" from rcs.. do you know what trt is and means?

arimistane is an aromatase inhibitor man.. its NOT a pct, and its going to hurt you more than help you.. you are not using anything that aromatizes, unless its not an authentic product, which by your description of what you say you bought, i would be very very very surprised if it were actually authentic.. i honestly have zero clue what you've bought but anyone attempting to put that many compounds in one capsule or capsules is out of their mind to start with .. you cant even do that ! i honestly would be very very careful and get bloodwork done.. you dont have any pct whatsoever but you may need a full one if you are fucked up with suppression and/or toxicity, which you can only know through bloodwork

literally the worst thing you could ever do is "trust some guy at the store"

nothing you are saying makes sense.. you cant get "trt" from rcs.. do you know what trt is and means?

arimistane is an aromatase inhibitor man.. its NOT a pct, and its going to hurt you more than help you.. you are not using anything that aromatizes, unless its not an authentic product, which by your description of what you say you bought, i would be very very very surprised if it were actually authentic.. i honestly have zero clue what you've bought but anyone attempting to put that many compounds in one capsule or capsules is out of their mind to start with .. you cant even do that ! i honestly would be very very careful and get bloodwork done.. you dont have any pct whatsoever but you may need a full one if you are fucked up with suppression and/or toxicity, which you can only know through bloodwork
I agree with you man, which is why I started doing research and I'm glad I found this site. I started learning about all of this a couple weeks ago. So I am seriously considering not finishing this bottle and starting a PCT immediately. I'm glad you bring up the blood work, I'll probably schedule that tomorrow. I'll only be getting products from the websites you guys referred me to.
When I do my next cycle I'll use RCS I saw they also sell test so I may use that along with rad-140 and GW.

Top Bottom