Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New to this.

I never had my body fat measured. I'll send some pics and u tell me if I'm way off.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

98038575517afd67a49a0271eb654697.jpg

you are definitely not off on your body fat... you look great and it must be serious genetics if you are only working out 3 days a week and always tired but one is not going to be able to deny that you have a great physique...

Thanks. I mean each workout is around 2 hours. I do full body.

definitely not the way i would go about it HOWEVER if its working for you, which it seems to be, then that's all that matters... how long have you been training that way and how long have you had the issue of being tired?

I been training this way since probably 2007. I been training since 2003. I like this way because I get a lot of off days. And as far as feeling tired? I don't know. Awhile. On my training days I drink a lot if caffeine and that really gets me up. If I drink it everyday it no longer has any effect. So I think that has a lot to do with it really. I'm kind of dependent on it. On my off days I'm not getting any caffeine and I feel like crap. But really the energy is a second concern. What I really want is to up my gains. You know

Well I stand corrected but how in the world are you not on gear already? Your delts and traps are much bigger than almost anyone I've seen natty.

I been training this way since probably 2007. I been training since 2003. I like this way because I get a lot of off days. And as far as feeling tired? I don't know. Awhile. On my training days I drink a lot if caffeine and that really gets me up. If I drink it everyday it no longer has any effect. So I think that has a lot to do with it really. I'm kind of dependent on it. On my off days I'm not getting any caffeine and I feel like crap. But really the energy is a second concern. What I really want is to up my gains. You know

i really dont think your test is low whatsoever.. i would point more towards sleep patterns, stressors in life, diet could be off or something... however you need to get bloodwork... sarms can absolutely be helpful with everything you are doing.. would you like a cycle plan?

My sleep pattern is off because of my job. I sleep like 6 hours and then I have to wait like 4 hours and get a nap. Thank you for all your help. I'm going to get my blood work and get back to you guys so u can let me know where I stand.

My sleep pattern is off because of my job. I sleep like 6 hours and then I have to wait like 4 hours and get a nap. Thank you for all your help. I'm going to get my blood work and get back to you guys so u can let me know where I stand.

that could definitely be an issue bro... if you need to get bloodwork and you dont want to go to your doctor, here is the link to get the bloodwork you need.. http://www.privatemdlabs.com/lp/Female_Hormone_Testing.php

Yea man just by looking at you I can tell there is no way you're low test. Men with low test just wouldn't be able to achieve that physique, the body would store too much fat. So I am more inclined to believe it is either stress in your life, like Dylan said, over training (doesn't seem likely since you only train 3 days a week), your diet which I would take a strong look at, or some sort of other ailment or deficiency.

Getting bloods done will definitely provide better insight, but I would talk to your GP about your energy levels, nobody here is truly qualified to be diagnosing you on that end. If you plan to start a cycle in the future, definitely do more research before doing so or you could just make your issues worse. I'm sure everyone here has suffered lethargy from messing up a cycle and it isn't any fun.

Good luck brother!

Yea man just by looking at you I can tell there is no way you're low test. Men with low test just wouldn't be able to achieve that physique, the body would store too much fat. So I am more inclined to believe it is either stress in your life, like Dylan said, over training (doesn't seem likely since you only train 3 days a week), your diet which I would take a strong look at, or some sort of other ailment or deficiency.

Getting bloods done will definitely provide better insight, but I would talk to your GP about your energy levels, nobody here is truly qualified to be diagnosing you on that end. If you plan to start a cycle in the future, definitely do more research before doing so or you could just make your issues worse. I'm sure everyone here has suffered lethargy from messing up a cycle and it isn't any fun.

Good luck brother!

absolutely... you are thinking exactly like i am... you could never get a physique like that with extremely low test... well... i guess anything is possible but its extremely unlikely... great points and post bro

Haha idk man, only working out 3X a week at 39 and he looks like THAT? I wouldn't even be thinking about gear if that were me :lol: just kidding I would ;)

Haha idk man, only working out 3X a week at 39 and he looks like THAT? I wouldn't even be thinking about gear if that were me just kidding I would ;)

LOLLLLLLL you and me both.. i am always hungry for more, no matter how much is achieved... =)

Top Bottom