Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New to cycling

SDPonce63

Hello, i am new to cycling. I am 20 years old and have always had a hard time packing on some mass. I had heard about RAD-140 and have bought this at a local supplement store additionally i am taking some protein. What else is there out there that could help me put on some serious mass? Any advice will help!

X 4 a day

c1g1iWT.jpg

Hey bro, you have given us nothing to work with. What are your complete stats? What does your nutrition look like? What is your TDEE? How many calories are you consuming? Actually, not guessing?

you DID NOT buy rad140 bro... you cannot buy sarms at a supplement shop and you probably have a prohormone... you better not use that at only 20 years old or you are going to be very sorry...

I don't know tht I'd trust that rad if you got it from a supplement store. Sarms are not to be sold as dietary supplements legally, and that's a red flag in itself. Likely a prohormone laced product which you don't want at your age

you need to get rid of that shit asap bro... you are likely taking a prhormone and that is NOT going to result in anything good for you whatsoever...

Top Bottom