napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New member advice

hit anyone up on here if you have any questions or need anything they are a world of help, and I will help where I can. but you have to remember it is a marathon not a sprint. it will take time you just have to remember to have patience some days are better than others some weeks are shitty. its part of it and part of life. but everytime I read the tortoise and the hare the tortoise wins. lol

Yea you are rit on that one! It takes time for sure...i lost 40-50lbs the old fashioned way ...took me about 2 years to get to where i am now!...my goal is building muscle or not losing muscle whilst losing weight...at my age...almost 50 i was told i should go on test..... But i always want to get a lot of other opinions before hand, so this seems like a good place to start!

hit anyone up on here if you have any questions or need anything they are a world of help, and I will help where I can. but you have to remember it is a marathon not a sprint. it will take time you just have to remember to have patience some days are better than others some weeks are shitty. its part of it and part of life. but everytime I read the tortoise and the hare the tortoise wins. lol

One of the personal trainers who is in great shape at my gym suggested dbol to me! It did help me gain muscle....i dont feel any different but i see muscle building going on...i assume the things u mention below are sarms stack....thankss for the imfo i will into it further!

Your goal right now needs to be losing fat more than anything. The thing you have to rem ed Meer is you need to be in the right kind of condition before using steroids, and right now you are not there yet. Until you get under 15% you shouldn't even be thinking about steroids. I would highly recommend you follow the sarms stack i gave you

I understand you have been running dbol which is not advisable at all, but the main thing is to PCT correctly afterwards. You made a big mistake running dbol and an even bigger one by not having your PCT lined up before using it. Here is what you need

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/40/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg ED
GW 20mg ED

mk,gw and s4 are the sarms stack the clomid and nolva and aromasin is for your pct in order for your estrogen to not bind and get bitch tits or gyno. that's where the musclehead in the gym fucked you up. listen to these guys and they will steer you in the right direction

hey man, ive been going through this and analyzing everything your showing and writing... bro listen, you have this so backwards... you cannot and should not be using steroids in any way,shape or form... dbol is pretty much the worst thing you could be using right now and there's no way you should be considering or thinking about another cycle... bro, your body fat is far past where it needs to be and your idea of attempting to build muscle is just way off... you need to get your body fat down and A LOT to be using steroids... steroids are not fat burners and will not do this for you... you can still spare muscle while melting fat with sarms... your going to cause severe damage by continuing on steroids with an elevated body fat... you ABSOLUTELY CAN GET TO THE RIGHT BODY FAT but you need to work on your diet and choice of what your doing... the sarms stack is so ideal right now, as you can see... i HIGHLY recommend starting with this first... you can make HUGE progress this way and its the safe way... i want to see you continuing to move forward and not just reach your goals but far surpass them... you can get a sweet discount if you get in on the sale with pure essence so its more affordable for you as well... this is the stack

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 daa

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

hey man, ive been going through this and analyzing everything your showing and writing... bro listen, you have this so backwards... you cannot and should not be using steroids in any way,shape or form... dbol is pretty much the worst thing you could be using right now and there's no way you should be considering or thinking about another cycle... bro, your body fat is far past where it needs to be and your idea of attempting to build muscle is just way off... you need to get your body fat down and A LOT to be using steroids... steroids are not fat burners and will not do this for you... you can still spare muscle while melting fat with sarms... your going to cause severe damage by continuing on steroids with an elevated body fat... you ABSOLUTELY CAN GET TO THE RIGHT BODY FAT but you need to work on your diet and choice of what your doing... the sarms stack is so ideal right now, as you can see... i HIGHLY recommend starting with this first... you can make HUGE progress this way and its the safe way... i want to see you continuing to move forward and not just reach your goals but far surpass them... you can get a sweet discount if you get in on the sale with pure essence so its more affordable for you as well... this is the stack

9-12 daa

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

And there it is from the man himself with all dem gainzzzz

One of the personal trainers who is in great shape at my gym suggested dbol to me! It did help me gain muscle....i dont feel any different but i see muscle building going on...i assume the things u mention below are sarms stack....thankss for the imfo i will into it further!

are you serious dude? i would get that idiot fired..

Fuck man no doubt. What a piece of shit. If I saw that I'd break him right then and there like a little toy action figure. People piss me off.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

I mean for real that shit can kill someone and then its a reason for everyone to say see it is the roids. lol but thank God he came here like I did before I got too deep in

9-12 daa

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Ok well i appreciate all the advice and info given to me! I will definitely stop the dbol and start the clomid pct i think i need to do that a week or 2 after stopping the dbol....

I will do my homework on the sarms ....don't know much about it!

Most men my age are on testosterone so question for you.... This is where it gets confusing to me.... If i went to a test replacement clinic..chances are i would need it....but its probably a lot more expensive from the Dr than if i just bought it myself....would u advise no test at all? Was going to go and get a blood test done to see where its at....being almost 50

Ok well i appreciate all the advice and info given to me! I will definitely stop the dbol and start the clomid pct i think i need to do that a week or 2 after stopping the dbol....

Most men my age are on testosterone so question for you.... This is where it gets confusing to me.... If i went to a test replacement clinic..chances are i would need it....but its probably a lot more expensive from the Dr than if i just bought it myself....would u advise no test at all? Was going to go and get a blood test done to see where its at....being almost 50

At your age is defnitely good to get the bloodwork done to see where you are at. If required then TRT may be a viable option for you. You certainly want to make sure you are within range. It can be fairly cheap through your doctor with insurance, and it's obviously legal with a script as well. Self administering is another option, but first and foremost get the bloodwork done to see where you are at

dont be so sure TEST is more expensive going through a Dr. the Dr. just writes the script, the price of the TEST depends on the pharmacy not the dr. i have one pharma that costs almost 80 dollars per vial of test, but another pharma only charges 35 bucks. they dont charge to make profit its a hospital pharmacy. independent pharmas will charge double to make profit. youll have to look around and research. also getting test from script is much less of a hassle then going underground.

i would go get blood tests defnitely, schedule an appt. asap.

most men your age are not on test though bro... that's where your wrong... maybe you know some that are but you need a reason to be on it... of course, if you have low test then absolutely you should be on it but you need to get that confirmed.. if its something you need, absolutely but if not, then no...

go to www.pureessencesarms.com and read my articles under "knowledge is power" to read up on sarms and also watch my videos on youtube... https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEdmdTa8bTs39ujxQgFa-kw

if you do get on trt, the sarms stack goes with it like peanut butter and jelly...

most men your age are not on test though bro... that's where your wrong... maybe you know some that are but you need a reason to be on it... of course, if you have low test then absolutely you should be on it but you need to get that confirmed.. if its something you need, absolutely but if not, then no...

go to www.pureessencesarms.com and read my articles under "knowledge is power" to read up on sarms and also watch my videos on youtube... https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEdmdTa8bTs39ujxQgFa-kw

if you do get on trt, the sarms stack goes with it like peanut butter and jelly...

Ok i hear ya! Can i run sarms while doing post cycle therapy?

Sarms is pretty expensive most are $75 per bottle and you mention 4 or 5 .....not sure how long these bottles last? For the amounts you mentioned i should take.*

for post cycle, you only need 1 bottle of gw and 1 mk... all sarms bottles last 30 days aside from mk which last 60 days... there is a huge sale on them now as well... you can get buy 2 get 1 free or all the stacks on sale... also buy 3 get 2 and buy 4 get 3....

Sarms is pretty expensive most are $75 per bottle and you mention 4 or 5 .....not sure how long these bottles last? For the amounts you mentioned i should take.*

dude there is a sale going on now, PLUS those bottles last 30 days each, its really not that expensive compared to AAS and PCT cycles..

Ok i hear ya! Can i run sarms while doing post cycle therapy?

Yes depending on the sarm. MK-2866 and GW are both safe, and encouraged to be ran during PCT. they can help you retain gains from your cycle and aid you in other ways with repairing, healing, and muscle recovery. I honestly wouldn't run PCT without them

LGD and S4 are a bit more suppressive, so they should not be ran during PCT, however you can run them after PCT as a bridge into your next cycle

As stated above, there is a very big sale at pure essence right now, so you can save a lot on them, and it's a perfect time to pick them up

Top Bottom