Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

NEW GUY offered winstrol - should i take?

levi467

Hey all! New to the forum, and new to the bodybuilding scene (although eager to get started) My question is on Winstrol. After catching DG's youtube video on winny, i couldnt wait to get my hands on some. I was in luck when a friend said he could help me in that area. Im waiting for my order now. Anyway, i recall reading in one of the posts here, that winny is basically pointless if your bodyfat is too high (no more than 12% ?). Well, i'm fucked then, as i am probabliy close to 20% right now. I recently went on a no carb diet, so that number will drop. I also just began a high intense arobic/resistance training program similar to that P90x, or Intensity. Its called Max workouts. Anyone have an opinion on that? So. I do that 6 days a week and i hit the gym 3-4 days for the heavier weights. Im only a couple of weeks into the diet and the training, so there aint much gains yet to speak of. When my winstrol arrives should i take immediately, or hold out till BF drops? I must point out that im prescribed test ciap for low test (just turned 50 last week) and i thought that the winny would be a nice fit with it. Or should i ditch it and go with something else alltogether? I must admit that while fascinated by this new world of anabolics that i have researched of late, i am intimidated by all the choices! I really would like to stack for max results, but of what? With minimal side effects? Any info would be greatly appreciated,

Re: RE: NEW GUY offered winstrol - should i take?

levi467 said:
Hey all! New to the forum, and new to the bodybuilding scene (although eager to get started) My question is on Winstrol. After catching DG's youtube video on winny, i couldnt wait to get my hands on some. I was in luck when a friend said he could help me in that area. Im waiting for my order now. Anyway, i recall reading in one of the posts here, that winny is basically pointless if your bodyfat is too high (no more than 12% ?). Well, i'm fucked then, as i am probabliy close to 20% right now. I recently went on a no carb diet, so that number will drop. I also just began a high intense arobic/resistance training program similar to that P90x, or Intensity. Its called Max workouts. Anyone have an opinion on that? So. I do that 6 days a week and i hit the gym 3-4 days for the heavier weights. Im only a couple of weeks into the diet and the training, so there aint much gains yet to speak of. When my winstrol arrives should i take immediately, or hold out till BF drops? I must point out that im prescribed test ciap for low test (just turned 50 last week) and i thought that the winny would be a nice fit with it. Or should i ditch it and go with something else alltogether? I must admit that while fascinated by this new world of anabolics that i have researched of late, i am intimidated by all the choices! I really would like to stack for max results, but of what? With minimal side effects? Any info would be greatly appreciated,
You shouldn't be running any aas with a bf% of 20. Work on dropping that down until at least 15%. Once you get there, since you're on trt, I'd hit a blast cycle of 500/week of your test for 12 weeks and then add your winny in the last 6 weeks.

Re: RE: NEW GUY offered winstrol - should i take?

levi467 said:
I wouldn't recommend running the winstrol until you are in much better shape. Use this time to really dial in your diet and training, and get yourself into the right condition and it will all be well worth it when you run it.

In the meantime, you can look into sarms to help you with fat loss as well as muscle gain. Pure essence has a great lineup. GW would be especially beneficial to you with its effects of fat loss and endurance. Adding something like MK-2866 will really help with strength and building muscle

Welcome to adrenaline rush! I'm sure you will love it here, and if you need anything don't hesitate to ask

It's not just winstrol, its ANY steroid at that kind of body fat... you don't use steroids with a body fat like that bro.... that's the worst thing you can do... steroids are not fat burners nor magic pills... you have to be in the right kind of condition first before you even consider it... steroids are for people that have reached MAX potential on their own first and need something to exceed plateaus met etc... you are nowhere near there but that's not to say you can't get there because you most certainly can but you have to get a better grasp and understanding on what your doing... i LOVE the motivation and desire to improve but then you have to do it right or you can end up hurting yourself long term... if you need something to boost you in the beginning then sarms and peptides are the answer but definitely not steroids bro... don't be one that has to learn the hard way... i would be more than happy to guide you with the right initial cycle set up etc. if you want but don't make a bad mistake before you even start bro

Thank you Dylan, and everyome else that took the time to respomd to my post earlier. I now realize that taking steroids at this point in my trainimg would be jumping the gun a bit and a foolish thimg to do. It's sucks cuz it's not what i wanted to hear, but i appreciate everyones honesty and straightforwardness on the matter. I really do want to do things the right way!
So, tell me more about SARMS and peptides. Do you think this is the route i should take early in my training? And as far as my prescription test goes, do you think it woul be wise to increase my dosage to a level where i would notice bigger gains? Doc's got me on a very conservative dose of 1cc every two weeks. My blood levels show me around 400. I think 300 - 1400 is the proper range. Doc wont bump me up, says i'm fine where i'm at. My body screams for more after a week or so! He doesn't want to listen. Oh well. I'll just have to acquire more on my own, or find another docter. Any thoughts?

Re: RE: Re: NEW GUY offered winstrol - should i take?

levi467 said:
Thank you Dylan, and everyome else that took the time to respomd to my post earlier. I now realize that taking steroids at this point in my trainimg would be jumping the gun a bit and a foolish thimg to do. It's sucks cuz it's not what i wanted to hear, but i appreciate everyones honesty and straightforwardness on the matter. I really do want to do things the right way!
So, tell me more about SARMS and peptides. Do you think this is the route i should take early in my training? And as far as my prescription test goes, do you think it woul be wise to increase my dosage to a level where i would notice bigger gains? Doc's got me on a very conservative dose of 1cc every two weeks. My blood levels show me around 400. I think 300 - 1400 is the proper range. Doc wont bump me up, says i'm fine where i'm at. My body screams for more after a week or so! He doesn't want to listen. Oh well. I'll just have to acquire more on my own, or find another docter. Any thoughts?
I'm not an expert but I can give you my opinion. I know for a fact, with the right diet, training, and attitude alone, you can easily get in great shape very quickly. Think of running a great and proper cycle as your prize for reaching your goals.

A sarms triple stack of mk2866, S4, and GW would be wonderful for your current status. If you really wanted to up the ante a little bit you could definitely combine a nice peptide stack with that triple stack. All of us here can help workout your diet and training for you. You do those things, I can guarantee you in 12 weeks you'll be ready to run an aas cycle.

I'm not sure about your trt because I have 0 experience with that. However, if it's a hassle with the doctor, I'd just play it cool while you get into shape, stick with where you're at and then acquire your own gear from one of the trusted sponsors around here and blast away. I'm sure one of the seasoned vets here would be more than happy to assist you in that department when the time comes.

All the aforementioned advice was spot on

"At the age of six I wanted to be a cook. At seven I wanted to be Napoleon. And my ambition has been growing steadily ever since."

Re: RE: Re: NEW GUY offered winstrol - should i take?

ibleedoranbla said:
levi467 said:
I'm not an expert but I can give you my opinion. I know for a fact, with the right diet, training, and attitude alone, you can easily get in great shape very quickly. Think of running a great and proper cycle as your prize for reaching your goals.

A sarms triple stack of mk2866, S4, and GW would be wonderful for your current status. If you really wanted to up the ante a little bit you could definitely combine a nice peptide stack with that triple stack. All of us here can help workout your diet and training for you. You do those things, I can guarantee you in 12 weeks you'll be ready to run an aas cycle.

I'm not sure about your trt because I have 0 experience with that. However, if it's a hassle with the doctor, I'd just play it cool while you get into shape, stick with where you're at and then acquire your own gear from one of the trusted sponsors around here and blast away. I'm sure one of the seasoned vets here would be more than happy to assist you in that department when the time comes.

well said brother! this is the type of advice that makes me so proud of Adrenaline Rush and what is already becoming in such a short amount of time!

levi467 said:

sarms and peptides are perfect you at this time, especially in the phase you are at... keep your trt dose at 150-200 week... then add this along to it...

1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day
1-12 s4 50 mg day
1-12 gw -501516 20 mg day
1-12 proviron 50 mg day

then i would also consider adding in the peptide cjc no/dac, ipamorelin and hgh frag... these are perfect to stack alongside but you can and should run them for a longer duration.... running the sarms stack and then the peptides alongside over the duration will be perfect for you at this time...

Top Bottom