napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

My local Dumbass.

This is exactly why I built a home gym and where I taught my sons (22 and 20) proper gym etiquette. What I lack in equipment I get creative and enjoy not dealing with dumbasses although they can be entertaining.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

worst thing i have ever seen is a big fat black guy doing back extension machine while he is eating a piece of pizza, mid set. this is at planet fitness of course..

That's actually a planet fitness video....and they feed you pizza there on a certain day of the month. The place is a joke

Funny shit. What kills me in the gym I go to is this group of teeny boppers posing in every mirror. I bet they weigh 150 tops. Shit drives me crazy! !!!

This isn't local, but this guy was injecting clen...
d3133ddf911796230cef51316c405c79.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This thread made me laugh at work. All the funny things I see people do in the gym will fill a book. Look on youtube!

Instead of offering to help him, and maybe teach or offer encouragement, you yelled at him.
# waytomotivatesomeonebro
You bet your ass I did and funny thing is the kid comes to me almost weekly for advice now. Seems it did motivate him. He's been doing a lot better actually.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Top Bottom