napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

My Brother killed himself today....

ok, so i got ahold of his friend that was sharing a ride to work with. My brother called him at 12:30 am and told him not to pick him up. He wasn't feeling good. The next day, he went to my brothers apartment cause he texted him to see how he felt and he got no txt back. The police showed up with his friend there. He told me that he hung himself. He also told me that his wife knew about it. When i asked her, she told me the autopsy didn't come yet. WTF? He left a suicide note and his friend didn't see it, but to police have it. I just called the police to talk with them but got no answer so I'm waiting to hear back. this too sucks!
Hang in there brother. We are all here for you. I know the pain right now is tearing you up, but stay strong and don't be afraid to ask for help or someone to talk to when you need it

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Thanks to all here. Your thoughts and prayers are appreciated, believe me. I may take you guys up on a phone chat but right now im too much of a mess to do it. I cant break down on the phone with someone. I need to get my mental strength up first. Posting up on the facebook page would really help my sister with this.

JM I am really sorry to hear this my thoughts are with you and your family.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

In times like this there are no words that take the pain away and there no explanations. I can't imagine what you're going through, but know that your brothers here have got your back. The natural thing to do is close up into a recluse ball, harboring your emotions, but that can be a dangerous thing with very damaging long term effects. Seriously, allow yourself to hurt and go through your grieving process. I'm not telling you how you should feel in this moment, because is not my place nor would I make it my business, but there's certainly something to be said about people who successfully make to the other side of these horrible situations and the way they allow themselves to feel all of the emotions and hurt involved for their select season. I will definitely keep you, your family and your brother's kids in prayer and that hate and bitterness towards your brother's wife doesn't creep in. Sadly that will just keep the pain lingering around. I speak for everyone here when I say we're here for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey bro very sorry for your loss, saying a prayer for you and your family. Be strong, much love and support from all of us here.

No supplement beats hard work

This is not a thread for sympathy. I just want to put this up here so that I can at least get a little encouragement and strength from you guys. 3 months ago, my younger brother Barry took a contract job in south carolina. Him and his wife lived in New Hampshire. The plan was for them to eventually move down south cause he hated the cold. So he got a contract job making some really good money.

The game plan was for him to save up as much as he could while down there so in a yr or so, they would have plenty of money to get situated. Well last week he calls me and tells me that his wife been cheating on him! She stayed in N.h. while he went to S.C. A recipe for disaster!! He told me he plugged in his iPad, and all the lovey dove messages popped up from his wife and some dude that she met at the Gym...
So he confronted her on the phone. She admitted to it and then told him she wanted a divorce. She has always been a cold hearted bitch. So I told him, I'm here for you lil brother. The plan was next thurs he was gunna come back to NH and stay with me cause she told him she didn't want him staying there. I talked to him in a txt yesterday and all seemed ok. Today, june 13th is his birthday. 7:15 this AM I txt hime. Happy birthday bro. I never got a response. This was not like him. Then about 3 pm today, I get a call from my sister at work, and I knew right off the bat what had happened!
I'm so fucking mad right now! I have no brother anymore. I'm hurting very badly. This sucks so bad. He had a 19 yr old son and a 17 yr old daughter. Although the autopsy has not come back yet, I know in my heart he did not die by natural causes. He didn't drink, smoke ect... please say a prayer for my brother Barry and his family. This is killing me and I really need your support.

thanks for listening to me.

he was going to be 50 yrs old today......

Bro that is terrible.... Everyone is here for you.... I cant imagine what tour going through but if u need anything just speak up bro. Stay strong !

Sorry man. Losing a sibling let alone a younger one is something nobody should have to endure. Prayers go out to you and your family. Again, so sorry for your loss.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Ok, please let us set aside a portion of our minds, to focus on what this man is going through. I know , I did it twice . Time to give him space is now, needs to make family decisions, burial, church, funeral, placement, & personal grieving. Let's take a step back and grieve along with him. We all know this is tough. , but let's not make it any tougher.
WE FEEL FOR YOU , ASK & WE WILL HELP, TALK TO ANY OF US , WE WILL LISTEN

This is not a thread for sympathy. I just want to put this up here so that I can at least get a little encouragement and strength from you guys. 3 months ago, my younger brother Barry took a contract job in south carolina. Him and his wife lived in New Hampshire. The plan was for them to eventually move down south cause he hated the cold. So he got a contract job making some really good money.

The game plan was for him to save up as much as he could while down there so in a yr or so, they would have plenty of money to get situated. Well last week he calls me and tells me that his wife been cheating on him! She stayed in N.h. while he went to S.C. A recipe for disaster!! He told me he plugged in his iPad, and all the lovey dove messages popped up from his wife and some dude that she met at the Gym...
So he confronted her on the phone. She admitted to it and then told him she wanted a divorce. She has always been a cold hearted bitch. So I told him, I'm here for you lil brother. The plan was next thurs he was gunna come back to NH and stay with me cause she told him she didn't want him staying there. I talked to him in a txt yesterday and all seemed ok. Today, june 13th is his birthday. 7:15 this AM I txt hime. Happy birthday bro. I never got a response. This was not like him. Then about 3 pm today, I get a call from my sister at work, and I knew right off the bat what had happened!
I'm so fucking mad right now! I have no brother anymore. I'm hurting very badly. This sucks so bad. He had a 19 yr old son and a 17 yr old daughter. Although the autopsy has not come back yet, I know in my heart he did not die by natural causes. He didn't drink, smoke ect... please say a prayer for my brother Barry and his family. This is killing me and I really need your support.

thanks for listening to me.

he was going to be 50 yrs old today......

sorry for your loss, prayers sent your way. No woman is worth your life. I understand its upsetting, but divorce is not new. I wish he would have just talked to you more and you know...God bless man and be with you.

Just an update. I'm doing a little better. Each day is a bit easier. I've literally shed so many tears, I don't think I have any left. Monday is the wake, and tues is the funeral. I am so not looking fwd to that. It's going to kill me. But I'll get thru it. Thank you again for all your support. It means a hell of a lot.
And if you have a Face Book account, you can search for: barry the bass man proulx and leave a little message on the page my sister created for his memorial. That would make me happy.

Thank you,
JM750

Just an update. I'm doing a little better. Each day is a bit easier. I've literally shed so many tears, I don't think I have any left. Monday is the wake, and tues is the funeral. I am so not looking fwd to that. It's going to kill me. But I'll get thru it. Thank you again for all your support. It means a hell of a lot.
And if you have a Face Book account, you can search for: barry the bass man proulx and leave a little message on the page my sister created for his memorial. That would make me happy.

Thank you,
JM750

Its just part of the process brother. Just let it happen and get thru it. Dont try to keep it in. Just let it happen. My prayers are w him and you and your loved ones

PHURIOUS

Thank you,
JM750

Hang in there brother. One step at a time.....day by day. I will continue to pray for you and your family. It's a tough road ahead, but the pain will pass. Just stay strong and you'll get through this

Its just part of the process brother. Just let it happen and get thru it. Dont try to keep it in. Just let it happen. My prayers are w him and you and your loved ones

PHURIOUS

thank you.

Hang in there brother. One step at a time.....day by day. I will continue to pray for you and your family. It's a tough road ahead, but the pain will pass. Just stay strong and you'll get through this

Thank you Rick

Top Bottom