napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Must see Gems by Dylan:

Is it me but some ppl just don't pay attention they ask I don't need AI because my last cycle I had no side effects. I believe every cycle can affect the body different as you hormones change. They ask a question for help and they hear something they don't want to hear and say I am not going to use an AI.

Is it me but some ppl just don't pay attention they ask I don't need AI because my last cycle I had no side effects. I believe every cycle can affect the body different as you hormones change. They ask a question for help and they hear something they don't want to hear and say I am not going to use an AI.
yes and they ALL learn the hard way... i will never understand why anyone would not take care of this... it certainly is not the cost so i dont get it... i have no respect for that kind of attitude either... it only encourages others to do things that will certainly hurt them...

yes and they ALL learn the hard way... i will never understand why anyone would not take care of this... it certainly is not the cost so i dont get it... i have no respect for that kind of attitude either... it only encourages others to do things that will certainly hurt them...
I didn't want to learn the hard way so I took all of your and the vets advice and this is why I feel great.. I wish everyone else does too. You really care about someone's well being you have a passion and it shows brother..I respect you

I didn't want to learn the hard way so I took all of your and the vets advice and this is why I feel great.. I wish everyone else does too. You really care about someone's well being you have a passion and it shows brother..I respect you
i really appreciate that bro and im really glad you see how much i do care... i respect you as well bro... thanks for your ongoing support...

thanks brother... definitely a lot of content that everyone needs to watch the expand their knowledge base and avoid unnecessary mistakes being made as well...

Video GOLD.Too much knowledge to take in for most.DG saving bros from growing titties & wrecking their livers,HPTA,kidneys,heart,etc.. for how many years now?

Top Bottom