napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Must see Gems by Dylan:

Most ppl skip the stickies IMO like they are preaching sessions, have this near a gear thread and it'll get read

Most ppl skip the stickies IMO like they are preaching sessions, have this near a gear thread and it'll get read

yeah, i guess if people actully paid attention we wouldn't keep getting these posts saying "I wanna run Tbol alone for 8 weeks"

yeah, i guess if people actully paid attention we wouldn't keep getting these posts saying "I wanna run Tbol alone for 8 weeks"

i know and i dont understand that... you would think most would be able to tell how important something that was a stickie was but apparently that does not compute for most... every so often we find a hidden gem that actually reads everything and does everything right...

definitely make sure to take time to watch these... there are so many pertinent topics that can be of huge benefit

definitely make sure to take time to watch these... there are so many pertinent topics that can be of huge benefit

I feel strongly about these in particular and of course as more classics pop up there will be more added to my updates on your vids, but ppl really need to take the time to watch and understand these vids.

I feel strongly about these in particular and of course as more classics pop up there will be more added to my updates on your vids, but ppl really need to take the time to watch and understand these vids.

i agree... more and more each day brother and they will just continue!

definitely take the time to watch these if you have not... there is an abundance of pertinent info here

All of these are top notch for sure. This a great place to start learning but also great for continued education.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom