Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Mk677

maclooks

Hey bro love the channel by the way really great stuff.
Dylan I know you've done a bit on mk677 before and I value your opinion hence why I'm emailing you. I've been on it a month and had planed to stay on it a long time .But I have heard there was a study your body can become desensitized to it.I know this is not what you have said in the past but wondered if things had changed..

Dylan I know you've done a bit on mk677 before and I value your opinion hence why I'm emailing you. I've been on it a month and had planed to stay on it a long time .But I have heard there was a study your body can become desensitized to it.I know this is not what you have said in the past but wondered if things had changed..

keep in mind that mk677 needs to be ran for a year continuously without cycling off… also, 677 is faked everywhere due to the extremely high cost of production… www.sarmsx.com has pure mk677… the very best you can find…

desensitized? thats ridiculous to say the least brother... you have received some bad info in that regard!

Somewhat ironic because MK-677 is pretty much the only one you don't desensitize to, and if you did desensitize we wouldn't recommend running it for a year. It keeps giving results as you run it long term. It wouldn't do that if you desensitized to it

Somewhat ironic because MK-677 is pretty much the only one you don't desensitize to, and if you did desensitize we wouldn't recommend running it for a year. It keeps giving results as you run it long term. It wouldn't do that if you desensitized to it
absolutely brother... well said

Ya I have been running MK677 for around 6 months and my IGF levels are through the roof, its a long term commitment, but the constant recomp effects and muscle retention is absurd. I haven't stopped SLOWLY but surely losing fat while gaining muscle and adding strength since I started using it.

It even helped me make gains through my mini PCT after a SARMS stack. Its amazing.

Are you getting it from SARMSX.com? Its the most commonly faked "SARM" out there.
im so glad to see your continuous progress with it... you have to understand patience with certain compounds, like equipoise and hgh for example but if you understand that, then compounds like 677 are likely to end up being your favorites.. ask rick... i told him quite some time ago that i was certain 677 would be a favorite amongst everyone... as you can see, there is a damn good reason why

Hey guys thanks for information.I will carry on taking for a year.No I'm in the uk and it's a uk source. .what I did notice tho was that when I uped my dosage from 20 to 30mg I've started leaning out much more..1 can't take your recommendation on that as thr 10mg tablets...

Rick... after a year running MK 677... how long do you cycle off of it before you can use it again ?

Top Bottom