napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Mk-677

Quick question Dylan. I am just finishing up the first stack of GW, S-4 and 677. The one thing that I did notice is that I got extremely groggy around week four/five and attribute that to the 677. Does is tend to pass, or should I take the 677 off the list and move onto something else? Outside of that, I am seeing good results with size and strength gains.

Thanks much.

completely normal with 677 and it most definitely passes... you just have to push through it because when i t passes its amazing the rest of the way through...

Quick question Dylan. I am just finishing up the first stack of GW, S-4 and 677. The one thing that I did notice is that I got extremely groggy around week four/five and attribute that to the 677. Does is tend to pass, or should I take the 677 off the list and move onto something else? Outside of that, I am seeing good results with size and strength gains.

Thanks much.
It does tend to pass pretty quickly for most people bro. No worries

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

I am probably going to answer my own question. With MK667 after I finish my sarms cycle I just keep going with it through out my PCT and onwards? Looking like this:

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20 mg a day
MK667 25 mg a day

Then just MK667 25 per day until the 12 mont are completed.

I am going to do the 12 months for sure from all the reviews I am reading from you guys.

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

I am probably going to answer my own question. With MK667 after I finish my sarms cycle I just keep going with it through out my PCT and onwards? Looking like this:

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20 mg a day
MK667 25 mg a day

Then just MK667 25 per day until the 12 mont are completed.

I am going to do the 12 months for sure from all the reviews I am reading from you guys.

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

you stay on mk677 continuously yes... you can run gw 16 weeks at a time, with 2-3 weeks off and then start again

I'm also looking at the MK677 and I'm brand new member here as of today. I'm trying to absorb all the information and proceed very cautiously and heed to all the great advise.

Looking at the SARMSX site to buy the Nutrobal (MK-677) - 25mgs/ml @ 30ml bottle for $159. Excuse my ignorance but at the recommended dose of 25mg how many doses are in this bottle?

Thank you very much trenimal2016. I'm learning from all of you how to read this stuff correctly and not mess it all up.

I'll order mine right away!

Thank you very much trenimal2016. I'm learning from all of you how to read this stuff correctly and not mess it all up.

I'll order mine right away!

you will come out way ahead if you get it in a stack. what exactly are your goals and stats?

From watching Dylan videos my take is that the MK677 is good for injury healing and bone strengthening and that's really what I need most right now. Specially on the injury concerns (no bone just tissue). They are not exercise related but I'd like to be able to get back to a work out program that will enable me to safely exercise while healing. I'm in my mid 40's.

From watching Dylan videos my take is that the MK677 is good for injury healing and bone strengthening and that's really what I need most right now. Specially on the injury concerns (no bone just tissue). They are not exercise related but I'd like to be able to get back to a work out program that will enable me to safely exercise while healing. I'm in my mid 40's.
MK677 would be right up your alley then. Actually a stack with LGD and MK2866 would be even better which is the healing and recovery stack from www.sarmsx.com

1-12 LGD 10mg per day dosed in the am
1-12 MK2866 25mg per day dosed in the am
1-12 MK677 25mg per day dosed in the am

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

thats exactly right bro... its also great for strength and fat burning... have you seen the healing and recovery stack.. its the ultimate for rapid and enhanced healing and recovery... here's the link https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/healing-and-recovery-stack-12-weeks-2?sort=p.price&order=DESC

here is the layout

1-12 mk677 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 d aspartic acid

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

So the Dylan's video says to take early morning in an empty stomach. How long after that before being able to eat

Top Bottom