napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Mk-677

Thanks and great cause the taste is weird. I started yesterday.

They can make a ton if they make it taste like grape juice. LOL

1st Day review - got extremely sleepy and wanted to eat snacks I haven't even thought off in 20 yrs. Worked out normal after a nap. Was very hungry for dinner but controlled my intake. Didn't sleep well, but I rarely do.

Thanks and great cause the taste is weird. I started yesterday.

They can make a ton if they make it taste like grape juice. LOL

1st Day review - got extremely sleepy and wanted to eat snacks I haven't even thought off in 20 yrs. Worked out normal after a nap. Was very hungry for dinner but controlled my intake. Didn't sleep well, but I rarely do.
Taste does suck definitely the stongest tasting of the sarms. Give it a lil time and you'll be sleeping like a baby. I've been running it since January and love the healing benefits of the 677

PHURIOUS PHARMA REP

I do feel pretty good today tho. Not very soar at all and I worked out a muscle group I haven't touched in a very long time

I do feel pretty good today tho. Not very soar at all and I worked out a muscle group I haven't touched in a very long time
All good signs bro. Keep us updated!!

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

you can eat anytime with it... you can even eat before you take it you like... if you find that you have stomach aches etc. then eat before and that will alleviate... you always want to attempt an empty stomach first but if you cannot then you definitely need to eat something before... otherwise, anytime after you dose is fine to eat...

before eating is working fine. I just wanted to know how long it takes to absorb. I'm on day 3 and got the beginning stages of a routine worked out for morning intake and breakfast.

Thanks all for the great advice.

Hi Gemelli

Can you please request SarmsX, if in the near future we can make customs stacks and get the same discount as all of the other stacks?

Hi Gemelli

Can you please request SarmsX, if in the near future we can make customs stacks and get the same discount as all of the other stacks?

you can email them anytime about that... i wouldn't personally have any pull on that but if they hear it from a customer they will be more apt to consider it

Top Bottom