napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Mk-677 for pinched nerve

Louisdavies1

so I've had a pinched nerve running from my neck down through my trap down my arm all the way to the pinky finger and the one next to it which is due to stupidly training chest excessively which resulted in bad posture blah blah.. Can this sarm help fix this problem?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

so I've had a pinched nerve running from my neck down through my trap down my arm all the way to the pinky finger and the one next to it which is due to stupidly training chest excessively which resulted in bad posture blah blah.. Can this sarm help fix this problem?

Are you asking if MK-677 can reduce compression of a nerve going all the way down from your spinal nerve roots to your pinky? I honestly have no idea how to address this question.

Are you asking if MK-677 can reduce compression of a nerve going all the way down from your spinal nerve roots to your pinky? I honestly have no idea how to address this question.

I'm asking if it can relieve me of my torment and frustration the pinched nerve gives me. As in healing nerves because gh can heal all cells can't it?

I'm asking if it can relieve me of my torment and frustration the pinched nerve gives me. As in healing nerves because gh can heal all cells can't it?

Ohhhhhh okay I see your question, and I totally see how you would be wondering that. In order for you to understand the how's and why's - here's a bit of an explanation about the injury biomechanics.

What you are experiencing classically occurs when you have application of tension or torque either disproportionately to the muscle's biomechanic capacity, or in an angle relative to the joint that dissolves the mechanical advantage, thus the muscle gets sheared at its adjoining point with the tendon.
If the symptoms you're experiencing are dull tenderness over the Pectoralis Major attachment points, made worse by motion around the shoulder joint that lasts over a long period of time after a specific event or over a few days working it at the gym - it's likely this is the case.

That results in localized inflammation, that causes compression on the Brachial Plexus, which is a bundle of nerves going from your neck (segments C5 through T1) and supplies your entire upper arm and armpit as well as the shoulder. You describing your pinkie finger troubling you means that it affected roots of the Ulnar nerve, which is right around C8-T1 - precisely running under the Pectoralis Major.

The nerves are compressed due to fluid because of inflammation, and friction. The nerves themselves are not necessarily injured in any way, they are reacting to the compression. Even if you could heal these nerves, which MK-677 has not been shown to do in that way (peripheral nerves are not the same as central nerves) - MK-677 is likely to "fix" this specific problem as much as it is likely to make you breakfast.

Here you are looking simply at conservative therapy consisting of rest, keeping the joint mobile in spite of pain and patience. Over the counter anti inflammatories can help you, but I would recommend against them since they dull the pain and you may be inclined to go back to working pecs before the situation is resolved.

I also recommend taking advantage of a personal trainer to avoid such issues in the future (which I take it you realize)

Hope this helps.

I've had so many adjustments only positive is that my squat is now perfectly even and balanced as I do the motion.. But that's about it

Ohhhhhh okay I see your question, and I totally see how you would be wondering that. In order for you to understand the how's and why's - here's a bit of an explanation about the injury biomechanics.

What you are experiencing classically occurs when you have application of tension or torque either disproportionately to the muscle's biomechanic capacity, or in an angle relative to the joint that dissolves the mechanical advantage, thus the muscle gets sheared at its adjoining point with the tendon.
If the symptoms you're experiencing are dull tenderness over the Pectoralis Major attachment points, made worse by motion around the shoulder joint that lasts over a long period of time after a specific event or over a few days working it at the gym - it's likely this is the case.

That results in localized inflammation, that causes compression on the Brachial Plexus, which is a bundle of nerves going from your neck (segments C5 through T1) and supplies your entire upper arm and armpit as well as the shoulder. You describing your pinkie finger troubling you means that it affected roots of the Ulnar nerve, which is right around C8-T1 - precisely running under the Pectoralis Major.

The nerves are compressed due to fluid because of inflammation, and friction. The nerves themselves are not necessarily injured in any way, they are reacting to the compression. Even if you could heal these nerves, which MK-677 has not been shown to do in that way (peripheral nerves are not the same as central nerves) - MK-677 is likely to "fix" this specific problem as much as it is likely to make you breakfast.

Here you are looking simply at conservative therapy consisting of rest, keeping the joint mobile in spite of pain and patience. Over the counter anti inflammatories can help you, but I would recommend against them since they dull the pain and you may be inclined to go back to working pecs before the situation is resolved.

I also recommend taking advantage of a personal trainer to avoid such issues in the future (which I take it you realize)

Hope this helps.

Mate literally everything you said is spot on to the T and exactly where I feel it bothering me.. Under the armpit too and the pectoral.. When I train chest I feel the pump and tightness in the chest aswell it's so annoying.. Do you recommend any excercises specific to my problem?

If a nerve is pinched in the neck only an adjustment can fix it. The bones have to manipulated to UN pinch it...other wise it'll never get better..if u need to try another chiropractor, tell them specifically Ur symptoms..it usually takes a few visits

Mate literally everything you said is spot on to the T and exactly where I feel it bothering me.. Under the armpit too and the pectoral.. When I train chest I feel the pump and tightness in the chest aswell it's so annoying.. Do you recommend any excercises specific to my problem?

Thanks, I'd like to think I know my shit.

Look, there are many schools of thinking about how to address this. One way is use meds to ease the pain and go about your daily activities. I'm against that. Anti inflammatories essentially kill the pain, but they also kill the cells that come into the muscle and eat up all the cellular debris that needs to be cleared out. Whenever you use meds in these circumstances you delay the healing of the tissue - but that's up to you.

The ideal way to deal with this, in my own opinion, is to let the inflammation resolve on its own. One reason for that is - the pain will give you a good estimate as for what type of movements you want to avoid, those that put stress on the inflamed tendon. Next, you want to keep the joint mobility going, despite the pain. What could be done is simple physio exercises such as abduction-adduction, and rotation along the shoulder joint intermittently throughout the day. Stop at the range of motion where the pain is very intense. It's going to be a bit harder in the morning, but that's when it's going to count more.
Avoid abduction on the horizontal plane that places pressure on the pecs. (Any movement that is like the "pec fly" machine)

Do not lift, do not work the pec, but you can do cardio as long as the shoulder joint is very minimally active on it (such as ellipticals). Cardio may actually increase rate of recovery.

Next - diet. I know it sounds stupid, but people downplay the importance of proper nutrition on tissue regeneration. I don't mean calorie deficit, I actually mean good sources of complex carbs and protein. Recently Dylan posted a good video on it, Here's the link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WzHZkDw84h8

Take it super easy on the sugar and all high GI foods - hey tend to increase the duration of inflammatory processes.

Last edited:
If a nerve is pinched in the neck only an adjustment can fix it. The bones have to manipulated to UN pinch it...other wise it'll never get better..if u need to try another chiropractor, tell them specifically Ur symptoms..it usually takes a few visits

What he's describing to me doesn't sound like a mobility infringement due to neck rotation, or neck-level compression, but due to compression downstream at the level of the inferior trunk - medial devision of the Brachial Plexus. There may be no underlying skeletal aetiology here at all

But that's just me.

Look, there are many schools of thinking about how to address this. One way is use meds to ease the pain and go about your daily activities. I'm against that. Anti inflammatories essentially kill the pain, but they also kill the cells that come into the muscle and eat up all the cellular debris that needs to be cleared out. Whenever you use meds in these circumstances you delay the healing of the tissue - but that's up to you.

The ideal way to deal with this, in my own opinion, is to let the inflammation resolve on its own. One reason for that is - the pain will give you a good estimate as for what type of movements you want to avoid, those that put stress on the inflamed tendon. Next, you want to keep the joint mobility going, despite the pain. What could be done is simple physio exercises such as abduction-adduction, and rotation along the shoulder joint intermittently throughout the day. Stop at the range of motion where the pain is very intense. It's going to be a bit harder in the morning, but that's when it's going to count more.
Avoid abduction on the horizontal plane that places pressure on the pecs. (Any movement that is like the "pec fly" machine)

Do not lift, do not work the pec, but you can do cardio as long as the shoulder joint is very minimally active on it (such as ellipticals). Cardio may actually increase rate of recovery.

Next - diet. I know it sounds stupid, but people downplay the importance of proper nutrition on tissue regeneration. I don't mean calorie deficit, I actually mean good sources of complex carbs and protein. Recently Dylan posted a good video on it, Here's the link:

Take it super easy on the sugar and all high GI foods - hey tend to increase the duration of inflammatory processes.

Genius, thankyou very much

Once again, perfect detailed response brother!

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

i havent see inversion mentioned. In addition, there are compounded topical anti inflammatories like ketaprofen, mixed with piroxicam, or other muscle relaxants that are better than oral NSAIDs.

Other things like alternating hot and cold packs (heat as a vasodialator, and cold for inflammation)

my first question would be how were you able to determine that you have a pinched nerve ?

Top Bottom