Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

MK 2866 dosage for 250lb man

emdsurpor

1- I have an order of Osta MK2866 that is in a 33mg/1ml form, how would I get 25mg out of the 33mg from the 1ml?

2- Im 250lbs lean, I heard about the suppression at over 25mg what do you suggest?

There is no need to use over 25 mgs irregardless of your bodyweight. The thing is that it is about your receptor sensitivity, and not about your mass. If you take one small bodybuilder and a bigger one, the maximum difference in dosages that one should consider is like 10%, which is not worth all the trouble. So the dosage will be the same for you, even though you are a big guy. And it is pointless to use over 25 mgs of Ostarine, as the additional benefits will be minimal, so it will be a waste of the compound.

with ostarine, 12.5 split dose or 25 at once? What do you suggest?
And how about D Aspartic Acid on cycle with the 2866 to fight any suppression?

with ostarine, 12.5 split dose or 25 at once? What do you suggest?
And how about D Aspartic Acid on cycle with the 2866 to fight any suppression?

Osta you can split into 12.5mgs AM, 12.5mgs preworkout. For suppression, use hcgenerate 5 caps/ed towards middle of cycle.

It is best to split the Ostarine's dosage in two - take the first half in AM, and the second half pre-workout (PM on non workout days). As for the DAA - it is absolutely ok to take it together with SARMs, and it will be very beneficial for your cycle.

Top Bottom