Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Missed a pin..

Status
Not open for further replies.
And there it is. Another immature ignorant response Typical. Have your day sweetheart you won't get under my skin. Because I've had my rabies shot.

Enjoy your day [emoji8]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
hahaha....... you make no sense at all....

Same attitude as at Pro-M but got banned

I got banned because I had an opinion on a 15 year old kid using tren test and dnp and they all were ya bro go for it. Kill it be a bber. Not holy shit wtf are you doing and also cause they said I called a guy fat which I didn't do. A guy posted about not lifting or using roids for two years and wants to get back on and dude literally had a coors party ball for a belly. Dude was like 40% bf. Ya so I told him please don't get on steroids. As one should.

I got banned because I had an opinion on a 15 year old kid using tren test and dnp and they all were ya bro go for it. Kill it be a bber. Not holy shit wtf are you doing and also cause they said I called a guy fat which I didn't do. A guy posted about not lifting or using roids for two years and wants to get back on and dude literally had a coors party ball for a belly. Dude was like 40% bf. Ya so I told him please don't get on steroids. As one should.

Totally agree with everything you said

hahaha....... you make no sense at all....

Oh see how sweet. You didn't get my subtlety. I'll be more forward as so your simpleton brain can understand. I said you won't get under my skin as I have had my rabies shot. I.e. You are a dirty lowly dog. Get it now. Cmon bro if you are gonna insult me at least try to keep up and make it interesting for me.

Totally agree with everything you said

But I honestly have no attitude. I just can't stand people abusing steroids. It's what makes it harder for us all. The ones who don't abuse it. They didn't like that over there so it clearly wasn't a home for me.

Oh see how sweet. You didn't get my subtlety. I'll be more forward as so your simpleton brain can understand. I said you won't get under my skin as I have had my rabies shot. I.e. You are a dirty lowly dog. Get it now. Cmon bro if you are gonna insult me at least try to keep up and make it interesting for me.

hahahah... the drama queen strikes again... complains people are quote "And there it is. Another immature ignorant response Typical. Have your day sweetheart you won't get under my skin" and then comes back with this quote "You are a dirty lowly dog".... hahaha ... your a mess... YOU MAKE NO SENSE AT ALL!! Some funny stuff right there..... hahahaha ... I can't stop laughing .... poor little victim you are

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom