Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

MGP Test P...Try one for free on us.

Thin D

Get a Test Prop for free. Give us a try. A few lucky people chosen at random will receive 2, so step right up and send me that email. Your vial of Test prop is sitting here waiting for you.....maybe 2 of them. This ends Sunday night at 11:59pm. Email the name and address to [email protected]

Last edited:
NY ROBO, that was the key to starting it. You hit the nail on the head with that one dude. Thank you very much man, I was lost.

what good would that do members who are looking for feedback presently of this new sponsor. thats what im saying. shouldn't a member who is bot running any products do the reviews to give a true and accurate review.
I wouldn't mind ending cycle with a Test P bump.

No worries.....

Take it easy Bro. I can report on shipping, quality, and if I like it I'll arrange to get my next cycle and log that too.

what good would that do members who are looking for feedback presently of this new sponsor. thats what im saying. shouldn't a member who is bot running any products do the reviews to give a true and accurate review.

Just wanted to drop by and say that I will have to go out of town for about 4 days, unavoidable sorry, so anyone who ordered today, your pack won't go out until Thur or Friday.
Anyone who emailed that name and addy before today....yours ships out Monday, it's already been dropped.
Remember everyone, you have until 11:59pm Sunday night to get in on the free test p.

i guess you missed my point. you would not be able to test the gear out for at least 2.5 months thats according to your current cycle and log of another sponsor here. so my point is what good would that due members who are wanting to hear feedback shortly of this new sponsor. thats all im saying. dont take offense.
Take it easy Bro. I can report on shipping, quality, and if I like it I'll arrange to get my next cycle and log that too.

Top Bottom