Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

MGP Test P...Try one for free on us.

I never met a bottle of Test I didn't want to take home. LOL!

Anyway, the importance of keeping estrogen under control, both on and off cycle, is real.....

Well, I finally made it back... The guys who ordered right when I was leaving, yours gets shipped tomorrow, you know who you are.
I know some packs landed today and the rest should land tomorrow. You guys who have their pack, SPEAK UP! Let folks know that I delivered.
I'm gonna be in and out of here, off and on this evening.

So, 3 days delivery time. Very impressive. And the product looks high quality with super professional packaging.

I'm just waiting to report my Test level from recent bloods to give a full report on where things are with my cycle before I decide if I am going to use this Test P on the end of the cycle, or save it for my kicker on the next.

Either way, this will be the source for my next cycle as I appreciate their sincerity and like to encourage new sources.

Thank you MGP!

Should I send an e-mail for product list?

I am the Buddha.....

Had my complementary MGP Test P bottle. Will be posting reviews on it soon. Great service and fast delivery.

Hey Thin D.

I'm gonna roll this Test P in on the end of my cycle which I have been logging, so will be able to give you real feedback on the gear.

I respect your determination to get your name out, and will return the karma.

I am the Buddha......

Thanks Buddha. Yep, I'm just a little fish trying to get my swim on dude. You enjoy that test p man. It's gonna treat you good.

Top Bottom