napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Mexico

beardattack

Hey guys,
I live near the border and was just curious if anyone had any experience going down to mexico to obtain their gear and what the difference is price wise compared to using our other available suppliers here? I have nothing ill to say towards the suppliers we have either as the ones that I have dealt with have been incredible. I was just curious if any of you have gone to Mexico to obtain them. Thanks!

My Bud used to get Mexican gear when he was a Marine. Don't know about prices but he said it was good stuff.
Wouldn't you worry about coming back with it in your possession ?

I've bought gear in Mexico before. Just go to the right pharmacies... Some are overpriced as fuck. Others are cheaper. And also only buy good brands stay away from Mexico made steroids. I took testoprim-d and that stuff gave me a lump after injection.

My Bud used to get Mexican gear when he was a Marine. Don't know about prices but he said it was good stuff.

I wouldn't bring back any ampules or injectables. But I bet he could buy oral pills and put them in a multivitamin bottle.

I suppose you could hide it in your car but I would have to weigh out the risk on that one and will probably stick with ordering through out suppliers when I really think about it.

I wouldn't bring shit back from there, have you seen the fucking way the govt has done troops and Amercians that get locked up over there. you would be forgotten. they could give me gear from there and I would not bring it back. I would rather pay and take my chances with shipping lol

I wouldn't bring shit back from there, have you seen the fucking way the govt has done troops and Amercians that get locked up over there. you would be forgotten. they could give me gear from there and I would not bring it back. I would rather pay and take my chances with shipping lol

That's certainly what I was thinking as well haha. Wasn't sure if anyone had a good experience with making the drive or not.

No fucking way I would ever take that risk. Not in a million years. All that risk to "maybe" save a few bucks? No thanks!

I'll stick to the trusted sources here that have discrete, secure, and safe shipping methods

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

No fucking way I would ever take that risk. Not in a million years. All that risk to "maybe" save a few bucks? No thanks!

I'll stick to the trusted sources here that have discrete, secure, and safe shipping methods

My thoughts exactly...

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

The prices in Mexico aren't any better than here. Test and Deca are really the only oils you will find in a pharmacy. It's not like Turkey or Greece where you can get everything in a pharmacy. If you do do it, make sure that you get a script from your American doctor and at the pharmacy Mexico. It will help you to get across. I've got a good bit of experience with it.

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

I did this several times in the early nineties. I had no choice then, couldn't obtain anything where I lived due to the anabolic control act of 1990. The stuff was very cheap and potent. Shering primoteston and organon redijects Sostenon 250. $3 bucks a pop but seems like the times have certainly changed. The prices 3 years ago were sky high and of course you need to get it past the border. With the X-ray machines they have now only a fool would do it in my opinion. Way too much risk involved!

I did this several times in the early nineties. I had no choice then, couldn't obtain anything where I lived due to the anabolic control act of 1990. The stuff was very cheap and potent. Shering primoteston and organon redijects Sostenon 250. $3 bucks a pop but seems like the times have certainly changed. The prices 3 years ago were sky high and of course you need to get it past the border. With the X-ray machines they have now only a fool would do it in my opinion. Way too much risk involved!

I totally agree. It's just playing with fire, and asking for trouble in my opinion

i have extensive experience on both sides (internet and mexico) and I can say the internet makes mexico obsolete in almost every way. With the increased cartel violence on the border, thats a risk regardless why youre in mexico, for starters. Kidnapping and robberies of Americans are a real threat especially if you look the part (white).
There is customs search risk coming back from the border, Ive been flagged and searched on multiple times and I had the best cover anyone could have (just me and a couple nice girls in a car, everyones white). If you are a couple of meatheads crossing, or just by yourself, even more so of a customs risk. As far as the gear itself, todays UGLs are much better if you pick the right one of course, just like anything else. You can get fucked by a mexican pharmacy or vet just as you can a domestic UGL but there are so many well reviewed UGLs now it makes zero sense to go to mexico. You stand zero chance of getting busted just buying a personal supply of gear from a UGL but much higher chance of customs problems crossing from mexico.
Gone are the easy days of crossing into Tijuana for a bag of cheap Organon Sust/Deca Redijects and a little party favors as a bonus

i have extensive experience on both sides (internet and mexico) and I can say the internet makes mexico obsolete in almost every way. With the increased cartel violence on the border, thats a risk regardless why youre in mexico, for starters. Kidnapping and robberies of Americans are a real threat especially if you look the part (white).
There is customs search risk coming back from the border, Ive been flagged and searched on multiple times and I had the best cover anyone could have (just me and a couple nice girls in a car, everyones white). If you are a couple of meatheads crossing, or just by yourself, even more so of a customs risk. As far as the gear itself, todays UGLs are much better if you pick the right one of course, just like anything else. You can get fucked by a mexican pharmacy or vet just as you can a domestic UGL but there are so many well reviewed UGLs now it makes zero sense to go to mexico. You stand zero chance of getting busted just buying a personal supply of gear from a UGL but much higher chance of customs problems crossing from mexico.
Gone are the easy days of crossing into Tijuana for a bag of cheap Organon Sust/Deca Redijects and a little party favors as a bonus
Listen to the man!

There is no fucking way in hell in wouldn't to Mexico to smuggle back steroids in today's day and age. Not a chance in hell.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Exactly! No way Jose' Get it? Jose" lol

Top Bottom