napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Mexico

Anyone watch locked up abroad? There was a guy who made counterfeit money and used it to buy steroids in Mexico and smuggled the steroids in his tires. He got caught when he used one of his counterfeit bills at a gas station

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Anyone watch locked up abroad? There was a guy who made counterfeit money and used it to buy steroids in Mexico and smuggled the steroids in his tires. He got caught when he used one of his counterfeit bills at a gas station

Love that show

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

Watch locked up abroad once and we wouldn't even be having this conversation. I saw the first episode of that a few years ago. Episode 1 season 1. This broad was in a Mexican prison but you didn't know it till the last shot of the show. The camera panned back and that's when you found out that she had been in the prison for all of the interviews.

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk

Watch locked up abroad once and we wouldn't even be having this conversation. I saw the first episode of that a few years ago. Episode 1 season 1. This broad was in a Mexican prison but you didn't know it till the last shot of the show. The camera panned back and that's when you found out that she had been in the prison for all of the interviews.

Sent you msgs iwannagofaster in Tapatalk

BTW netflix has all the seasons of locked up abroad (I think)

Sent you msgs iwannagofaster in Tapatalk

BTW netflix has all the seasons of locked up abroad (I think)
I didn't get the PM. I got a new phone 3 days ago and I have had real issues getting it to work with most apps. I think that I've finally figured it out. I hope anyway. It sure is making it difficult to communicate. Try not to send it again. Thanks

Top Bottom