Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Mean Phurious TRT / Bridge , Test c/ Primo/ Prov/ Gh/Sarms

dont know what you mean? I just added a photo I took last week, I am on Phurious Test C , low dose primo and proviron as mentioned in the thread.

dont know what you mean? I just added a photo I took last week, I am on Phurious Test C , low dose primo and proviron as mentioned in the thread.

I just saw the pics u posted for biotech that is why maybe the confusion lol

PHURIOUS

ooh gotcha ! I Put a Review in for Bio Tech Today from the Blast I ran last summer that was originally logged on the old ARF site. The Layout on this new site seems a bit different so I wanted to give them a proper shout out under their Section . On ARF the Layout was a bit different, there was a cycle log sub forum and then like a main steroid forum. Here it looks like a main forum that the cycle logs are in, then this area where I was assuming you would right a review and not so much a cycle log.

Let me go in and update it to make it clear it was from last summer. I did put you could search the steroid and sarms forum to see the complete log .

Amazing...............Wrapping up this week looking the best yet!!! Down to 197 today from 201, abs are finally here, getting more vascular by the day. Working my way down to under 10% Phurious gear is the TRUTH!

Attachments

• blurrrr 99.jpg
    blurrrr 99.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 28
Well every possible thing that could go wrong for me did during this bridge......the gear was EXCELLENT, up till 4 weeks ago this was the best I have looked to date. I was able to drop 15lbs and 4% body fat over 4 week period, I got clearly defined abs and the most cut I have been.....and then I got injured 4 weeks ago. I was doing squats , not even heavy squats and set off my sciatic nerve. For 2 weeks I couldn't walk, the pain going down my hamstring and calf was the worst pain of my life. I haven't been able to go to the gym in 4 weeks now. I am just able to walk ( hobble) for 15 minutes then I have to take a break for 30. I am getting massage therapy and Chiropractic treatments with the hopes to start my blast in 2 weeks, wish me luck .

All in all Both Phurious and his gear is top shelf. I highly recommend him and will use his gear again soon...cant wait for my tren x to get here !

the worst pain I have ever had in my life, fucking debilitating . I was in the ER from the pain and because its nerve pain nothing helps it...I was looking tight as fuck too ....beyond pissed. I just want to be able to lift ASAP

Top Bottom