napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Low test and high estrogen levels at 23!

Chainlightning

This is my first post here so if I'm not doing something right or posting in the wrong section please point me in the right direction. I recently had my first blood work panel a few weeks ago from a real sought out doctor. Definitely legit and deals with strictly bodybuilders and powerlifters. I've had trouble losing fat even on a strict diet and training program, I've tried multiple diets and stuck with them each for about two months. No cheating here and there I am very self disciplined. My body fat was always the same if not close to where I started. I then decided to hit a calorie surplus to hit a big bulk cycle. My body fat again stayed the same and I weigh the exact same. I train 6 times a week for at least a hour and half and hit cardio for a minimum of 20 minutes. I've completely changed my training routines worked with multiple coaches at different gyms all of them telling me that my training is on point. I then talked to a few people who told me I should get some blood work done. I got my results back today and not surprised there are multiple things wrong. Keep in mind that I have never done a cycle even though I believe that's in my future. My test total was at 378 my overall free test was at 8. My e2 was at 44.6! I was recommended to take zma for low bilirubin I was also recommend to take biodim for high e2? Just curious if this sounds right to everyone? Is there something else that I should be taking instead? Would something else work better to lower e2? I was also recommend mk2866 or yk11

Height:5ft9
Weight:195-200
Body fat:18-19
Training: 3 years

Last edited:
i'm sure others will chime in, but that doesn't sound that unusual to me man. the more body fat you have (didn't say how it's tested, or if it even was), the lower your test can be, and your estrogen will be higher. i had the exact same thing. is your test low for your age? sure, your estrogen is at the higher range values, but nothing crazy. you said you've tried multiple diets, but that doesn't tell us anything. i'm far from a expert, but i'll just go ahead and tell you that's info these guys will need to know if you want the best possible help. i'm sure you know this, but lower the bf % the more dialed in your diet should be. also i'd recommend going to a endo, and getting them to do a full blood panel, not just test/estradiol.

The best results I have had was on a keto diet for a month and lost about 7lbs I just didn't have as much strength on big lift days like deadlifts or squats. Right now I'm on a moderate carb high protein and lower fat diet and I feel alot more energy throughout the day then before. Seems to be working the best eating 4 times a day with decent size portions. I have had my body fat tested with calipers. 3 times this year. I did get a full blood panel chart. Those were just the few things that stood out the most.

Energy balance IE. Energy in vs. energy out determines weight loss, not some specific "diet". It is simple, eat in a calorie deficit (hypo-caloric or negative energy balance) and you will lose weight, eat in a calorie surplus (hyper-caloric or energy surplus) and you will gain weight. This has to be done consistently for more than a month bro. Other than that, It is literally that simple.

I usually set my protein at 1.2g-1.5g per lb, fat around 50g and fill in the rest for carbs. I am 5'10, 175 at around 10-11%, my maintenance calories is about 2700. I start my cut around 2300 at 250g Protein, 50g Fat and 235 carbs and burn about 800 calories per week by doing Low Intensity Cardio. After 3-4 weeks, I reduce carbs to 200g and increase cardio to 1000-1200 per week. This will usually keep the fat coming off for another 3 weeks or so, then I drop carbs down to 170g. I ride that for another 2-3 weeks, then drop fats down to 40g and carbs to 150g. I ride this until my fat loss plateaus at which time I slowly increase calories back to 2500.

If you start a cut by cutting calories way back and doing a shit ton of cardio, you literally have no where to go when fat loss plateaus.

I would definitely work on diet and try to get the bodyfat down more, which could help your numbers. Your numbers are low for your age but still in range and I'd like to see you try to get those up. What is your current macro split? Are you cuntng and tracking calories and macros?

Let us know your macros, that would be useful. ZMA could help, as would other micronutrients. Do you take Omega 3's or vitamin D?

Whatever you do don't take YK11, it will wipe out your own testosterone in next to no time.

Bro you kind of remind me of some road blocks I have had with loosing body fat . With me carbs kill me even when there not crazy but I know when I stick it out and make my body learn the low to no carb training I start to loose body fat it's not easy I just keep the protein high and lots of water and after two months training and strength come up even low carb . You might also have naturally higher estrogen were you lean more toward the high end . But that number isn't crazy high to be scared

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is my first post here so if I'm not doing something right or posting in the wrong section please point me in the right direction. I recently had my first blood work panel a few weeks ago from a real sought out doctor. Definitely legit and deals with strictly bodybuilders and powerlifters. I've had trouble losing fat even on a strict diet and training program, I've tried multiple diets and stuck with them each for about two months. No cheating here and there I am very self disciplined. My body fat was always the same if not close to where I started. I then decided to hit a calorie surplus to hit a big bulk cycle. My body fat again stayed the same and I weigh the exact same. I train 6 times a week for at least a hour and half and hit cardio for a minimum of 20 minutes. I've completely changed my training routines worked with multiple coaches at different gyms all of them telling me that my training is on point. I then talked to a few people who told me I should get some blood work done. I got my results back today and not surprised there are multiple things wrong. Keep in mind that I have never done a cycle even though I believe that's in my future. My test total was at 378 my overall free test was at 8. My e2 was at 44.6! I was recommended to take zma for low bilirubin I was also recommend to take biodim for high e2? Just curious if this sounds right to everyone? Is there something else that I should be taking instead? Would something else work better to lower e2? I was also recommend mk2866 or yk11

Height:5ft9
Weight:195-200
Body fat:18-19
Training: 3 years
who on the planet earth recommended yk11 to you? thats just horrible and that will further suppress you and make things far worse... HORRIBLE HORRIBLE idea there man... what does your macro split look like? do you track your daily intake?

Top Bottom