Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Lost 50 fat pounds and gained 10 pound of muscle- Need Legit SARMS or other Sources

WantingLeanerandBigger

BACKGROUND INFORMATION: I am 54 years old and 5'11". I started lifting weights and exercising 1.5 years ago. When I started, I weighed 252 pound at a body fat % of 40.5%, for a lean body weight of 149 to 150 pounds. Today I am 212 pounds at a body fat % of 25%, for a lean boy weight of 159 pounds. So, while still not even close to my goal. I have gained 9+ pounds of lean weight, dropped almost 50 pounds of fat, and gotten my blood pressure down from an extremely unhealthy high to a healthy normal. I did a prohormone cycle for one month early on, but I lost all of my gains when I stopped, despite using a recommended PCT (I do not remember what the prohormone or PCT were, as it is over a year ago). I want to get down to 15% body fat,and I want to minimize muscle loss in the process. After that I want to start to gain some muscle.

QUESTION 1: What SARM or stack of SARMS should I take to reach my goals? I would not mind gaining muscle while I cut, but given my age and the difficulty of doing both at the same time, I assume that I should cut first and then bulk later?

QUESTION 2: What s a good source for obtaining the recommended SARM(S)?

QUESTION 3: Am I crazy if I attempt to do achieve the results above with some kind of steroid usage? And I am no crazy, what should those steroids be?

Steroids are not the answer, Sarms can help achieve your goal, someone will chime in with a recommendation for that. Congrats on your progress that's excellent.

I guess question:

#1 is this: Do you have your diet dialed in 100% all the time?
#2: Is your gym time/ lifting consistent and effective with a good plan 100% of the time?

I have dropped nearly 40 lbs since January adding at least 10 lbs of muscle (might be 15). I did not start SARMS until I was down to 20% bf. Sometimes I wish I started sooner, but I was learning about them at the time and researching.

Last edited:
You don't need ANYTHING. Just stick to some good daily vitamins, teas, healthy foods, plenty of water and lots of fun exercises. You've already lost 15% bf naturally. You can do it again.

#TeamDreamCrusher

Bro first of all, you don't need to make multiple threads for the same topic. One will suffice. I answered all this for you in your other thread

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

You don't need ANYTHING. Just stick to some good daily vitamins, teas, healthy foods, plenty of water and lots of fun exercises. You've already lost 15% bf naturally. You can do it again.

#TeamDreamCrusher

This is true you don't need anything. However if you do want quality sarms www.sarmsx.com is the best quality I've had in my 5 years of experience. No bullshit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom