napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Looking for gains

spadepro

I've been thinking of a 8 week sarms cycle to get a change in my body. Would I be wasting my time if I don't diet right? I'm not trying to be super big or ripped, just looking for some definition. I've only been working out 5 month's or so and seen my strength go up but no change in my body as far as muscle or tone. I'm 32 and weigh 186, I work out 5 days a week. I don't wanna waste money and not see any gains.

If you're willing to shell out the money for a sarms stack then you should be willing to eat properly. Sarms and even AAS aren't magic. If you eat horribly you are going to be wasting your time. Get your diet in check before considering anything else and you'll be really happy that you did.

If you're willing to shell out the money for a sarms stack then you should be willing to eat properly. Sarms and even AAS aren't magic. If you eat horribly you are going to be wasting your time. Get your diet in check before considering anything else and you'll be really happy that you did.

I couldn't have said it better myself.

im confused bro? you want to take something for enhancement but you don't want to eat right? i think you should back and re read exactly what you wrote bro... there's no such thing in existence that you can take and not have a good diet and expect to achieve anything... where would you even get such a thought bro? of course sarms or anabolics will help achieve results but not if your not willing to put in the work... that's not how this works... this is not a disney cartoon bro... its not magic

I need a sarms stack that let's me play Xbox 1 all day eat popcorn and still give me 10 lbs lean m

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

I've been thinking of a 8 week sarms cycle to get a change in my body. Would I be wasting my time if I don't diet right? I'm not trying to be super big or ripped, just looking for some definition. I've only been working out 5 month's or so and seen my strength go up but no change in my body as far as muscle or tone. I'm 32 and weigh 186, I work out 5 days a week. I don't wanna waste money and not see any gains.
It would be a waste of money and time with this intention and attitude yes.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Enhanced troll super stack.

50mgs trollbiculum ed

50mgs trollabol 4004 split between morning and night

I'll message you for the pricing on that. Is the metal mulisha tank top, and xbox live account included in the pricing? haha

Enhanced troll super stack.

50mgs trollbiculum ed

50mgs trollabol 4004 split between morning and night

Lol sorry , op I believe the saying goes Muscles are made in the kitchen and I firmly believe this is truth there is no way around it unless you have supreme genetics

Lol sorry , op I believe the saying goes Muscles are made in the kitchen and I firmly believe this is truth there is no way around it unless you have supreme genetics

thats always where it starts and more need to understand that... the enhancements are there to help once your maximum levels of natural growth are achieved and even when they are, you still need to have enhanced feeding... when you take anabolics, you are clearly in an anabolic state which requires

Theres no doubt about it. OP Im also not calling you a troll. Just messing with the others.
If you dont got the diet, there is no point in the rest of it.

Training and Nutrition are absolutely key. Without those, anything you supplement with is a waste. Definitely put your focus on the basics man.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Top Bottom