napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Liver Protection

54dbaa6a3f339ebabe269e093fb6b3d2.jpg

This is the front of bottle that TX was talking about. I just ran to Walmart to get it as my enzymes were bit elevated after my last run. Decided to take it now just to make sure that all is well as it should be at this point. Just being save.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll probably add it in next time I run an oral, but that won't be until summer

A few of my buddies have used this and came back with great blood test after a heavy 16 week tren run.

825be4e39c46cc97fb8ebdcb1b999ddf.jpg

A

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

I use powder city and buy all those things and its much cheaper. Only thing is you have to mix it with something and the tuduca is hard to chock down

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got my live right from WalMart today, ok TX Terror and everyone the directions say 2 tablets up to 3 times a day. what do I need for support for a bombs that already have milk thistle in them. Thanks

I feel that we have a mountain of very good information on different types of cycles. Yet I have searched for liver protection, and only find post that recommend using it.... and even fewer recommend a brand, type, or amount to take. I would like to hear what others are taking, amounts, and frequencies. If there are other supplements to protect the body, I would like to know about them as well. I feel this info is very important to our members. Thanks in advance!

You make a good point. The reason is that we have NO IDEA what works and what does not. The only way to find out is by biopsy. Orals could have damged your liver for years and you could have cirrossis and not know. As long as a percentage of liver mass is functioning then the liver enzymes can come back normal...YES even if you have cirrosis. There fore you can see how difficult it would be to say that some supp does the trick. Don't fool yourself and give them your money. A lot of the formulatiuons are Ayureveda Medicine, which is a very ancient type of medicine used by the Hindus many moon ago and it is still popluar today. I think these formulations are to help your liver with everyday stress and toxins...NOT to counteract a strong toxic oral, or alcohol. A guy at my gym drinks a bottle of jack per day plus adrol/dbol combos...but he says he will be fine because he went to MAPI.com and got some liver support. Oh sure huh bro??
Worried about your liver...then no tylenol, orals or booze...that easy. Have you noticed that they dropped the daily total intake on Tylenol? Not 4000mg max anymore. Two extra strength 4 times a day can cause damage. Plus if you cannot hit your goals with injectables then something else is wrong.Death from liver failure is horrible. I never cared much for orals though I did try them. They are actually designed to have a street fight with your liver and they win everytime you swallow them.

Got my live right from WalMart today, ok TX Terror and everyone the directions say 2 tablets up to 3 times a day. what do I need for support for a bombs that already have milk thistle in them. Thanks

I would take the two tablets three times a day. With anadrol you can't have too much protection

cool thanks RR

make sure you are spreading your dosing at least 4 hours apart from your oral to ensure there is no trouble with absorption... often times people wonder why their orals are not as effective but come to realize they were taking their protection at the same time as their oral... as soon as they made the change... magic! LOL just make sure to space it properly...

make sure you are spreading your dosing at least 4 hours apart from your oral to ensure there is no trouble with absorption... often times people wonder why their orals are not as effective but come to realize they were taking their protection at the same time as their oral... as soon as they made the change... magic! LOL just make sure to space it properly...

roger that brother

Top Bottom