napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Liver Protection

Glutathione IV infusion drip if you can get the hang of using butterfly needles...nothing better!
I usually mix 3ml(200mg/ml) with 7 ml water in a 10ml syringe and IV through a butterfly. Every once in a while I will run it IM but everything I have read says IV is the best route.

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

I have 1200mg Glutathione vials that I reconstitute with BA....I mix this with 150-200ml saline and do a slow drip (15-20 min)

just keep in mind that if you are needing liver care because you are using oral steroids, that is far from enough... addressing the liver is only a small fraction of the concern you have with methylated oral steroid use... you have big concerns with blood pressure, lipids, cholesterol etc... the list goes on so addressing the liver, while helpful the liver only, does not address all of these other areas of huge importance... its always startling to me how something like blood pressure is just over looked... to me, that's the most important area of them all... regardless, you should look more at an all in one as opposed to addressing one area... I like CEL cycle assist because its tried and true and its very cost effective but there are a lot of options out there... im just comfortable with that one in particular because i have used it several times as have many others and its very effective...

just keep in mind that if you are needing liver care because you are using oral steroids, that is far from enough... addressing the liver is only a small fraction of the concern you have with methylated oral steroid use... you have big concerns with blood pressure, lipids, cholesterol etc... the list goes on so addressing the liver, while helpful the liver only, does not address all of these other areas of huge importance... its always startling to me how something like blood pressure is just over looked... to me, that's the most important area of them all... regardless, you should look more at an all in one as opposed to addressing one area... I like CEL cycle assist because its tried and true and its very cost effective but there are a lot of options out there... im just comfortable with that one in particular because i have used it several times as have many others and its very effective...
Dylan...for me the blood pressure and cholesterol is a major concern......I have borderline high blood pressure but off cycle I am able to control it naturally. On cycle, it gets a bit high. Any unique suggestions to control these 2 sides effectively?

Dylan...for me the blood pressure and cholesterol is a major concern......I have borderline high blood pressure but off cycle I am able to control it naturally. On cycle, it gets a bit high. Any unique suggestions to control these 2 sides effectively?

two things i really like to help are hawthorne berry and coq10... very strong for heart and cardio vascular protection brother... i have always found them both to very extremely beneficial and helpful... with cholesterol, my go to is GW-501516... it was originally designed as a treatment for cholesterol and it really works well to help with this... lipid stabil is also a product i highly recommend for lipids and cholesterol...

two things i really like to help are hawthorne berry and coq10... very strong for heart and cardio vascular protection brother... i have always found them both to very extremely beneficial and helpful... with cholesterol, my go to is GW-501516... it was originally designed as a treatment for cholesterol and it really works well to help with this... lipid stabil is also a product i highly recommend for lipids and cholesterol...

Thanks much....I take hawthorne and coq10 religiously and have done so for years....However, do you have a specific dose I should increase to on cycle (I am 290lbs). I will look into GO and lipid ASAP and see if I can get some.

Thanks much....I take hawthorne and coq10 religiously and have done so for years....However, do you have a specific dose I should increase to on cycle (I am 290lbs). I will look into GO and lipid ASAP and see if I can get some.

GW is at www.pureessenceresearch.com

lipid stabil is just a google search away for several options

i run double normal daily dose of hawthorne and coq when on cycle... omega 3's, olive oil, grape seed extract, garlic, red yeast rice extract, niacin, magnesium, potassium all help as well

GW is at www.pureessenceresearch.com

lipid stabil is just a google search away for several options

i run double normal daily dose of hawthorne and coq when on cycle... omega 3's, olive oil, grape seed extract, garlic, red yeast rice extract, niacin, magnesium, potassium all help as well
Thanks again.....I heard the dosage on the red yeast rice extract can be a bit iffy.......is that true?

54dbaa6a3f339ebabe269e093fb6b3d2.jpg

This is the front of bottle that TX was talking about. I just ran to Walmart to get it as my enzymes were bit elevated after my last run. Decided to take it now just to make sure that all is well as it should be at this point. Just being save.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

54dbaa6a3f339ebabe269e093fb6b3d2.jpg

This is the front of bottle that TX was talking about. I just ran to Walmart to get it as my enzymes were bit elevated after my last run. Decided to take it now just to make sure that all is well as it should be at this point. Just being save.

That's great that they have it at Walmart....saw it at Vitamin Shoppe the other day....think they wanted like 3 or 4 dollars more

I paid something to the effect of 11.95 or so. Whatever it is u gotta take this stuff. I watch this YouTube video of this Hollywood doc who is up and up on TRT and GH and he was really very optimistic about choline and inositol for liver protection and there it is right in that bottle.

I paid something to the effect of 11.95 or so. Whatever it is u gotta take this stuff. I watch this YouTube video of this Hollywood doc who is up and up on TRT and GH and he was really very optimistic about choline and inositol for liver protection and there it is right in that bottle.

Sweet....I am on it....will have in hand tomorrow

Top Bottom