napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Listen to your elders

drb_iac

A big fat humpty dumpty shaped 24 year old man was at the gym about 6 months ago with a fistfull of cyp and trenA. He said he was to go from 305 to 195lb and add muscle.
I took him aside and spent 2 friggin hours of free time with him. Well today I saw him and he lost 10lbs but has big tits and a wide jelly ass. He went from fat boy to fat girl. He asks me what happened. I told him that what happened is that he did not listen to one word of advice. I see it a lot. TrenA is a weight loss drug, that will burn the fat off and replace it with muscle. Not true lil bros..not true at all. So now he wants to know what steroid will masculinize him. This is one of the reasons why gear is illegal. Be carefull with gear..thoughtfull, plan it out, be smart.

drb_iac said:
A big fat humpty dumpty shaped 24 year old man was at the gym about 6 months ago with a fistfull of cyp and trenA. He said he was to go from 305 to 195lb and add muscle.
I took him aside and spent 2 friggin hours of free time with him. Well today I saw him and he lost 10lbs but has big tits and a wide jelly ass. He went from fat boy to fat girl. He asks me what happened. I told him that what happened is that he did not listen to one word of advice. I see it a lot. TrenA is a weight loss drug, that will burn the fat off and replace it with muscle. Not true lil bros..not true at all. So now he wants to know what steroid will masculinize him. This is one of the reasons why gear is illegal. Be carefull with gear..thoughtfull, plan it out, be smart.

i dont know if id say its illegal because of people like that, but that is DEFINITELY one reason why steroid users get such a bad rap, because of ignorant people like him..

I wouldnt say thats a reason why its illegal BUT, i will say that is main reason why they will REMAIN illegal. Because of dumb fucks who have no idea what they are doing

PHURIOUS PHARMA

Yeah..I agree. They are illegal because there are so many stupid things you can do wrong with them.

oh come on they aren't illegal cause you can do so many stupid things with them

look how many people die of alcohol and cigarettes every year, how many people die with drunk drivers

how many fights, stabbing and shooting happen at night clubs because of drunk ass clowns

but hey that is all legal

there are many things that are legal that are much worse for your health as well as the society around us but they make politicians rich so that is why they are legal

jazzy mclicious said:

look how many people die of alcohol and cigarettes every year, how many people die with drunk drivers

how many fights, stabbing and shooting happen at night clubs because of drunk ass clowns

there are many things that are legal that are much worse for your health as well as the society around us but they make politicians rich so that is why they are legal

yeah its a money/power thing. that's why they control everything from water to food to electricity. Its all about money/power.

drb_iac said:
nice post, its funny how the average person think of gear as a magic pill when its not even close, lol closest thing to a "magic pill" would be dieting but imho its everthing combined ,character and common sense are also major factors which are missing in most people kids especially.

drb_iac said:

I'm glad you took the time to try and help this young man, my friend, even though it fell on deaf ears. You are a good man, and try to talk sense into people. I admire that more than you'll ever know. The world needs more people like you. Unfortunately there's many out there that just won't listen, and give us all a bad name. They are the reason that there is a dark cloud over us and why steroids are the "devil"

RickRock said:
drb_iac said:

I'm glad you took the time to try and help this young man, my friend, even though it fell on deaf ears. You are a good man, and try to talk sense into people. I admire that more than you'll ever know. The world needs more people like you. Unfortunately there's many out there that just won't listen, and give us all a bad name. They are the reason that there is a dark cloud over us and why steroids are the "devil"

AMEN to that brother

PHURIOUS PHARMA

RickRock said:
drb_iac said:

Well said Rick, couldn't agree more!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jazzy mclicious said:

Well we all really know why. The alcohol lobby is very strong, plus most of the lawmakers are in the group call moderate to heavy users. There aint no roid lobby cause there aint no money in it. To make test is dirt cheap

Btw alcohol was illegal once upon a time. Which gave birth to bootlegger distilleries aka ugl. Lol. Hmmmm

PHURIOUS PHARMA

RickRock said:
drb_iac said:
I took him aside and spent 2 friggin hours of free time with him. Well today I saw him and he lost 10lbs but has big tits and a wide jelly ass. He went from fat boy to fat girl. He asks me what happened. I told him that what happened is that he did not listen to one word of advice. I see it a lot. TrenA is a weight loss drug, that will burn the fat off and replace it with muscle. Not true lil bros..not true at all. So now he wants to know what steroid will masculinize him. This is one of the reasons why gear is illegal. Be carefull with gear..thoughtfull, plan it out, be smart

Yeah brother....I think you are on the same page too.

That's why this Humpty Dumpty is working his ass off taking his time and eating clean LOL Oh yeah I was ready to jump on everything that I could get my hands on that was before everyone pointed me in the right direction I'm glad I found AR I would have been in bad shape right now, thanks guys!!!

changing my life around one day at a time!!

Angel said:
That's why this Humpty Dumpty is working his ass off taking his time and eating clean LOL Oh yeah I was ready to jump on everything that I could get my hands on that was before everyone pointed me in the right direction I'm glad I found AR I would have been in bad shape right now, thanks guys!!!

well my big bro...the difference is that you listened. You now know what the answer is. Now the hard part...putting the knowledge into action...and keeping the descipline going!

Re: RE: Re: Listen to your elders

drb_iac said:
Angel said:

well my big bro...the difference is that you listened. You now know what the answer is. Now the hard part...putting the knowledge into action...and keeping the descipline going!
Yes sir!!!!!

drb_iac said:
Angel said:

OK I read your post I'm take your advice I do eat clean but I drink a lot of monster a day 3 or 4 day . I know that's my first mistake second I work two jobs so I sleep like 5 hours a day .

Sent from my SM-G900T1 using Tapatalk

Bigirv84 said:
drb_iac said:
Angel said:

OK I read your post I'm take your advice I do eat clean but I drink a lot of monster a day 3 or 4 day . I know that's my first mistake second I work two jobs so I sleep like 5 hours a day .

Sent from my SM-G900T1 using Tapatalk

Lil bro...you do know that Monster makes several no cal drinks right? Plus the only thing in monster that is a stim is the caffeine. You don't like any other drink? No sugar free drinks? How about doing an ECA stack with some sarms and drinking water...or Crystal lite? Just a regular old 12 oz coke has 3 tablespoons of sugar in it. Then they switched to high fructose corn syrup, which jacks your insulin response bad.

Top Bottom