napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Listen to your elders

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Listen to your elders

drb_iac said:
Bigirv84 said:
drb_iac said:
"Angel" said:
That's why this Humpty Dumpty is working his ass off taking his time and eating clean LOL Oh yeah I was ready to jump on everything that I could get my hands on that was before everyone pointed me in the right direction I'm glad I found AR I would have been in bad shape right now, thanks guys!!!

changing my life around one day at a time!!

well my big bro...the difference is that you listened. You now know what the answer is. Now the hard part...putting the knowledge into action...and keeping the descipline going!
OK I read your post I'm take your advice I do eat clean but I drink a lot of monster a day 3 or 4 day . I know that's my first mistake second I work two jobs so I sleep like 5 hours a day .

Sent from my SM-G900T1 using Tapatalk

Lil bro...you do know that Monster makes several no cal drinks right? Plus the only thing in monster that is a stim is the caffeine. You don't like any other drink? No sugar free drinks? How about doing an ECA stack with some sarms and drinking water...or Crystal lite? Just a regular old 12 oz coke has 3 tablespoons of sugar in it. Then they switched to high fructose corn syrup, which jacks your insulin response bad.
I drink water with crystal lite when I eat my meals I just drink monster to make it threw the day

Bigirv84 said:
drb_iac said:
Bigirv84 said:
drb_iac said:
"Angel" said:
That's why this Humpty Dumpty is working his ass off taking his time and eating clean LOL Oh yeah I was ready to jump on everything that I could get my hands on that was before everyone pointed me in the right direction I'm glad I found AR I would have been in bad shape right now, thanks guys!!!

well my big bro...the difference is that you listened. You now know what the answer is. Now the hard part...putting the knowledge into action...and keeping the descipline going!
OK I read your post I'm take your advice I do eat clean but I drink a lot of monster a day 3 or 4 day . I know that's my first mistake second I work two jobs so I sleep like 5 hours a day .

Lil bro...you do know that Monster makes several no cal drinks right? Plus the only thing in monster that is a stim is the caffeine. You don't like any other drink? No sugar free drinks? How about doing an ECA stack with some sarms and drinking water...or Crystal lite? Just a regular old 12 oz coke has 3 tablespoons of sugar in it. Then they switched to high fructose corn syrup, which jacks your insulin response bad.
I drink water with crystal lite when I eat my meals I just drink monster to make it threw the day

You should never rely on stims to make it through the day buddy. You really need to get yourself off of those, and definitely need to stay away from those sugar filled monsters. That is a shitload of sugar and calories right there if you are having 3 a day. That is completely counterproductive to your goals, and you'll have trouble getting anywhere with those.

RickRock said:
Bigirv84 said:
drb_iac said:
Bigirv84 said:
drb_iac said:
"Angel" said:

You should never rely on stims to make it through the day buddy. You really need to get yourself off of those, and definitely need to stay away from those sugar filled monsters. That is a shitload of sugar and calories right there if you are having 3 a day. That is completely counterproductive to your goals, and you'll have trouble getting anywhere with those.

I know im stop drinking I actually was looking into energy smoothies to start drinking or leave one jon and just keep the one I only had two cause all the supplement I was trying from vitamin shoppe need two afford them

Top Bottom