Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

LGD cycle

Oh and I like literally can't get an erection. It's like my dick doesn't work. I know things will go back to normal. But id rather have that be sooner than later.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

something is definitely not right... NONE of these things should be going on... DONT EVER use blue sky again bro.. who knows what you took... if your having all of these kind of problems, you need to run a full pct asap! here is a link on where to get REAL products and the entire pct im giving you... https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/platinum-pct-stack?sort=p.price&order=DESC

here is the layout

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

Am i supposed to take an AI during PCT? I thought that was mean for after cycle use.

yes take exactly what DG laid out for you also ethanol is gas maybe you meant or misunderstood it is ethyl alcohol

Am i supposed to take an AI during PCT? I thought that was mean for after cycle use.

aromasin is extremely ideal in pct... you are not only preventing gyno rebound in the most effective way but also increasing igf-1 levels during pct, which is key to recovery... do you honestly think i would would have listed it if it was not needed ??

Top Bottom