Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

LGD cycle

it hasn't been proven but is being tested that clomid can increase test levels however small it has been kicked around as a trt test phase right now but no solid data yet. if I can suggest anything is to hit a good pct with a sarms bridge of gw and mk2866 this will be key in recovery and maintaining any gains you may have had from the prohormones while the pct will get you back to normal as far as bloods

I am currently taking GW. That stuff definitely helps a ton with energy and what not. I'm like almost done with the PCT I did purchase. Do you think I should still add in Clomid or nolva?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am currently taking GW. That stuff definitely helps a ton with energy and what not. I'm like almost done with the PCT I did purchase. Do you think I should still add in Clomid or nolva?

please list your entire protocol that was used

I've heard mixed advice on stacking SARMS together. Some say it's beneficial, others says is just going to increase my chances of suppression without much additional benefits.

that is one of the most ridiculous things i've heard... not true nor accurate in any way whatsoever... some carry no suppression whatsoever... gw, sr, mk677 have NONE while the others that do are minimal at best... that theory you presented from others is far beyond ridiculous and nothing of concern...

Post cycle 3x, daa max, and gw from platinum pharmaceuticals. And interesting. I mean I'll
Stack them if it's going to be beneficial. And what exactly is mk677. Can I run that during my pct?

Post cycle 3x, daa max, and gw from platinum pharmaceuticals. And interesting. I mean I'll
Stack them if it's going to be beneficial. And what exactly is mk677. Can I run that during my pct?

no you should only run mk2866 and gw during pct im not sure what that pct protocol is that you are on. where did you get the info from. and to your earlier question lgd will be good but i think for max results you want to stack but first things first you need to get your pct properly completed. you have a few weeks in between pct and starting again anyways

How long should I wait after my PCT? Also how would you combine two SARMS. Can you add one in later on into a cycle? Like say I was running 8 weeks of ostarine, could I add in a month or two of LGD at the 4 week mark of ostarine?

platinum pharmaceuticals? horrible... i wouldn't even run the cycle at all man... not at all.. post cycle 3 x? who gave you this advice?? please stay far away from whoever guided you to this garbage

Hey you guys. Question. So with liquid SARMS. They are displaced in alcohol right? Also when taking them, you just take it straight with some water?

Hey you guys. Question. So with liquid SARMS. They are displaced in alcohol right? Also when taking them, you just take it straight with some water?

you just take it straight down... do not mix with anything... they are suspended in alcohol, yes...

Is this true with all liquid SARMS. Or ones that are actually legit? And the alcohol it is mixed with is ethanol? I read one post for a guy who said he wasn't taking blue Sky peptides because it was displaced with ethanol. But aren't all of them displaced in that for the most part?

Is this true with all liquid SARMS. Or ones that are actually legit? And the alcohol it is mixed with is ethanol? I read one post for a guy who said he wasn't taking blue Sky peptides because it was displaced with ethanol. But aren't all of them displaced in that for the most part?

At sarmsx they are all suspended in grain alcohol (basically everclear), and that is the ONLY source I would recommend using for your Sarms needs

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

I just finished an LGD cycle. Have been in my PCT of torem for 5 days. I'm a bit worried cause my pecs feel like puffy and my nipples are kind of tingly. I'm not jumping to te conclusion I have Gyno, cause I'm pretty certain I don't. But is this normal? If not what should I do? The start of the week I ran torem at 60mgs. Yesterday and today I did 90mgs. Advice would be much appreciated.

I just finished an LGD cycle. Have been in my PCT of torem for 5 days. I'm a bit worried cause my pecs feel like puffy and my nipples are kind of tingly. I'm not jumping to te conclusion I have Gyno, cause I'm pretty certain I don't. But is this normal? If not what should I do? The start of the week I ran torem at 60mgs. Yesterday and today I did 90mgs. Advice would be much appreciated.

you would not be experiencing gyno from lgd... where did you get the lgd and the torem?

\

i have no clue who is using ethanol but sarmsx certainly is not... grain alcohol is what is supposed to be used... blue sky has a HORRIBLE reputation.. this goes without saying, steer clear of them!

Oh and I like literally can't get an erection. It's like my dick doesn't work. I know things will go back to normal. But id rather have that be sooner than later.

Top Bottom