Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

LGD and mk677

Why is OP being reccomended to run Sarms1? Am I missing something here?? Thought they were under dosed

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk

those were very old posts bro... those all need to be disregarded as we all know that is NOT the place anyone would want to go to.. www.sarmsx.com is far and away the best you can find

so guys i am finally doing this cycle with the new sarms that i have. discarded the sarms from sarms1. i am doing this
ostarine 25mg ed 12 weeks
cardarine 20mg ed 12 weeks.
i am confused some people said to do chlomid and hcgenerate during the last four weeks of this, but other people said pct is obviously post cycle therapy. doesnt that mean that i should complete the full 12 weeks and then do 25mg for the whole bottle, and hcgenerate. im confused because i am hearing two different things. one says do them during the last four weeks until the bottle is finished and some are saying to do it after the gw and ostarine are completely finished. can someone please clear this up for me.

so guys i am finally doing this cycle with the new sarms that i have. discarded the sarms from sarms1. i am doing this
ostarine 25mg ed 12 weeks
cardarine 20mg ed 12 weeks.
i am confused some people said to do chlomid and hcgenerate during the last four weeks of this, but other people said pct is obviously post cycle therapy. doesnt that mean that i should complete the full 12 weeks and then do 25mg for the whole bottle, and hcgenerate. im confused because i am hearing two different things. one says do them during the last four weeks until the bottle is finished and some are saying to do it after the gw and ostarine are completely finished. can someone please clear this up for me.

follow the layout

1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout and non workout days, all at once in the a.m.
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 d aspartic acid

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

i dont have d aspartic acid, and only have 12 weeks worth of gw. i dont know what clomid 50/25/25/25 means. i have one bottle of clomid and one bottle of liquiaro.

i was told to do hc generate 5 caps daily and one bottle of clmoid. would htat work.

could i do

1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout and non workout days, all at once in the a.m.

and then for 13-16 do the hcgenerate 5 caps daily and clomid 25mg till it is done?

i dont have d aspartic acid, and only have 12 weeks worth of gw. i dont know what clomid 50/25/25/25 means. i have one bottle of clomid and one bottle of liquiaro.

i was told to do hc generate 5 caps daily and one bottle of clmoid. would htat work.

could i do

and then for 13-16 do the hcgenerate 5 caps daily and clomid 25mg till it is done?

you can use hcgay in place of daa on cycle but dont use it in pct... i would not by that garbage again either... that means you take clomid 50 mg everyday week 1 and then drop to 25 the next 3 weeks...

i dont have enough gw to do 12 weeks and the pct. would doing the clomid for 50/25/25/25 be fine on its own? and like i said i also have 1 bottle of liquiaro. i dont have another 80 dollars for another gw

i dont have enough gw to do 12 weeks and the pct. would doing the clomid for 50/25/25/25 be fine on its own? and like i said i also have 1 bottle of liquiaro. i dont have another 80 dollars for another gw

you can do whatever you want but if you want to control cortisol in pct and not lose gains then i would highly recommend it... you should not need the aromasin on a sarms cycle...

are there any discount codes for gw on sarmsx?
is there a way for me to mamke use of the liquiaro it seems kinda crappy to just throw it away

is there a way for me to mamke use of the liquiaro it seems kinda crappy to just throw it away
There are discounts on the site for 30-40% off if you buy multiple bottles. Just click on the discounts tab

Hold onto the liquid aromasin. You always want to have an AI on hand

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

for fucks sake why would you throw it away??? you should ALWAYS have it on hand during any cycle you run just in case... you can use it to be preventative... i would only dose it 7.5 mg eod for that...

there are no codes right now.. all sales are listed at the top of the page...

You don't need aromasin in the pct. Just keep it on hand in case you need it

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Top Bottom