Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

LEAST Favorite Oral: What's Yours?

Hardy har-har, Dylan likes var. I joke I joke, I kid I kid :D
Good shit...... obviously I'm not the only one who sees through the charade. Dylan is like the little boy who pulls the hair of the girl he likes....... In this case she has a name and its called var

Sent from my SM-G800F using Tapatalk

Good shit...... obviously I'm not the only one who sees through the charade. Dylan is like the little boy who pulls the hair of the girl he likes....... In this case she has a name and its called var

Sent from my SM-G800F using Tapatalk
I heard he met Var at the bar. They went to his car, pulled the top back to look at the stars. She had an accent and rolled her R's. I thought she was France, turns out it was mars. They then popped some var and put weight on the bar. They found out they spent too much by far. On var. A compound that's weak as my grandmother Marge. :D

I heard he met Var at the bar. They went to his car, pulled the top back to look at the stars. She had an accent and rolled her R's. I thought she was France, turns out it was mars. They then popped some var and put weight on the bar. They found out they spent too much by far. On var. A compound that's weak as my grandmother Marge. :D

I'm impressed....

She said she was anna, but she was really var. She thought she was the most from coast to coast, she was mine but not worth a dime. Lame is the name. Just like slin under the skin.

Lmao testdude got the rhymes..

Sent from my SM-G900P

Dianabol. Too much water, smooths my gains gives me that puffy look even with an AI. Moonface from hell. Anything besides dianabol I like; var winny (except my joints) drol, halotestin, I have yet to try Tbol. Heard it doesn't do much.

Sent from the swolest element under this atmosphere

As far as what I've tried I'd have to say tbol. Haven't tried var yet. Winny is my fav and wish I could try halo except I have kids with me half the week lol

Message me about Phurious Pharma! Code 'JS5' for 5% off any order!
[email protected]

I love TBol the gains were lean as hell. Now if I had to pick one (never ran oral primo) but I would say dbol due to the water retention and bloat. Anavar was good I got mine from Robo but probably wouldn't run it again. My favs are for sure Winny and Epi! Both make me crazy vieny and put on some nice lean mass.
Second least fav but absolute hands down the best way to put on serious mass is Anadrol - my BP went through the effing roof but damn did I blow up and not like with dbol. Drol gave me strength like tren and mass beyond dbol but the trade off is harsh. Also on Anadrol I put on mass but as always it did not stay - low and slow that's why I prefer TBol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
lmfao at the tbol/gas issues.........man did I have it too and nothing helped. it was so wretched it would wake me up out of a sound sleep ahahahaha

lmfao at the tbol/gas issues.........man did I have it too and nothing helped. it was so wretched it would wake me up out of a sound sleep ahahahaha

Dude I feel so much better after dropping this horrid compound. It made my stomach an absolute wreck. I stuck it out for just shy of 5 weeks and got some good gains. Never again though. As they say, different strokes for different folks!

Man I just lmfao reading these tbol comments and thinking about those nights . Good lawd the bedroom and hallway just reeked for 5 weeks ahahahha . Look good as fuck though! Can't wait to try the injectable

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anavar IMO is the most overrated steroid ever, oral or otherwise...I spent hundreds on 3 different very well respected brands of it...waited patiently , upped the dosage regularly...eventually wrote the shit off...I much prefer winny for cutting, and A-bombs for bulking.

In closing ladies and germs. Orals are all pretty much shit. I no longer gamble with my liver. I could be very close to the shape I am in right now even if I was a nat. Being that injectables are so far superior I would be much safer putting combos of injectables together and can all orals. I just do not need or want any of them. If I can't do it on test,deca,eq,primo,tren etc...then too bad for me. It either means my diet or training is lacking.

Top Bottom