napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

LEAST Favorite Oral: What's Yours?

Guess mine would be var. Just does nothing for me. Yes they were legit. Now If I could only find some potent ass drol tabs or caps id be happy.

Sent from my RCT6773W22B using Tapatalk

Guess mine would be var. Just does nothing for me. Yes they were legit. Now If I could only find some potent ass drol tabs or caps id be happy.

Sent from my RCT6773W22B using Tapatalk

Just shoot me a pm brother. Phurious has some sweet drol.. We'll get you taken care of.

Only ran three, Tbol which is neck and neck with Decca as my favorite. Winny which is okay and the one I hate with a passion is Epistane felt like death on it and had rashes everywhere, ceased the Epi three days later felt great.

While we're at it what would be your favorite combo to run with the oral of your choice...excluding that slack jawed girl from high school and vomit girl lol... I like it sloppy, but that's extreme. For me I wanna run Test-E, Dianabol and D-bol see how that goes and then cruise on Test at 200.

hey bro... is this a typo? you said your stacking dbol with dianabol... LOL =)

mine is cleary not a big secret... anavar by far is my least favorite although ive never ran anadrol... ive used most all orals... dbol was an accident but none the less, ive used that too... anavar has given me the least result and pretty much the most issues.... i wont ever use it again... i wouldnt consider it and wont use it...

mine is cleary not a big secret... anavar by far is my least favorite although ive never ran anadrol... ive used most all orals... dbol was an accident but none the less, ive used that too... anavar has given me the least result and pretty much the most issues.... i wont ever use it again... i wouldnt consider it and wont use it...
You have a typo there Dylan. ....... We all know u love Var and hate winny

Sent from my SM-G800F using Tapatalk

You have a typo there Dylan. ....... We all know u love Var and hate winny

LOL yes, when i wake up in the morning all i think about is my love for anavar... same when i go to sleep... LOLLL fucker... =)

LOL yes, when i wake up in the morning all i think about is my love for anavar... same when i go to sleep... LOLLL fucker... =)
I'm glad I could help u set the record straight. I got your back bro......... lol......... sincerely little fucker

hey bro... is this a typo? you said your stacking dbol with dianabol... LOL =)

lol..I missed that one! All I can say if you don't make gains stacking dianabol with dbol then you may as well get out of the game cause nuttin will will work for you!

I'm glad I could help u set the record straight. I got your back bro......... lol......... sincerely little fucker

LOL much appreciated! in all seriousness though, i even liked dbol better than anavar...

Just trying be like you brah

THESE GAINZ SPONSORED BY ROBOLICS
I was thinking of kicking this cycle with that drol. Well it was a split second thought, then I thought drol plus tren equals too much besides everybody will think I do AAS . Funny thought because I do out lift everybody so they already know.

I know it's ill advised but it's my Fav combo.

THESE GAINZ SPONSORED BY ROBOLICS
Yeah, you a very experienced user while ill advised you know the signs. A guy like me would get in trouble real quick I think. Only one harsh compound a year for me. He'll after this cycle, I won't be running another cycle until Jan 1st 2017. Time to cleanse the body completely.

Top Bottom