napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Kevin levrone

we are all going off of the pics we are seeing. Everybody (including myself) is placing Kevin somewhere in the top 10. Palumbo has Kevin winning it. The pics that are being posted are phenomenal. My question is...why havn't we seen his legs?

oh no handsome ! don't let that happen!

Well hell then, juggle them with your free hand daddy. You know what 44 likes.

((Disclaimer: That was a non gender discriminate moment shown by us to embrace our fellow human beings regardless of their sexual preferences. The 44 doesn't not actually engage in fellatio, ball cupping, twisting of balls, or fisting with the same sex. Unless the lights are off... like black hole off, or it's a glory hole and I'm unaware tazzocc is on the other side. If I did however I'd be polite and allow him to finish the job. No homo.))

Well hell then, juggle them with your free hand daddy. You know what 44 likes.

((Disclaimer: That was a non gender discriminate moment shown by us to embrace our fellow human beings regardless of their sexual preferences. The 44 doesn't not actually engage in fellatio, ball cupping, twisting of balls, or fisting with the same sex. Unless the lights are off... like black hole off, or it's a glory hole and I'm unaware tazzocc is on the other side. If I did however I'd be polite and allow him to finish the job. No homo.))

PSA- I don't like my balls twisted or fisted.

PHARMACOM Board Rep
http://pharmacomstore.org
Worldwide Pharmacom Labs Official Distributor since 2008

I'm gona butt hurt some people with this. But if u think I'm lying u probably think wrestling is real too...Phil heath does not now nor ever has had the best physique on stage!..he has won all his olypias because he is who the international federation of bodybuilding wants to represent them and their sport point blank.. Every Damn one since Dorian Yates have won because that's who the ifbb wants as a representative! Ronnie..the great personality,soft spoken, cop, model citezen that's the image they want. Cutler the "yes man" ifbb's little bitch..and Phil was the all American (at first) now he's an arrogant asshole talking Shit at every interview and don't think the ifbb hasn't taken notice. Kai will never win because they don't like him plain n simple..he knows it which is why he said fuck em this time..fucking that grapefruit on gay for pay done cost him.Lee priest never won cause he spoke out against the ifbb he should have won the crown several times..ifbb is politics and PR. Arnold Schwarzenegger called them out on it. It's no secret anymore..if they want u you win plain n simple get on the bad side you'll never win the Olympia...

Last edited:
I'm gona butt hurt some people with this. But if u think I'm lying u probably think wrestling is real too...Phil heath does not now nor ever has had the best physique on stage!..he has won all his olypias because he is who the international federation of bodybuilding wants to represent them and their sport point blank.. Every Damn one since Dorian Yates have won because that's who the ifbb wants as a representative! Ronnie..the great personality,soft spoken, cop, model citezen that's the image they want. Cutler the "yes man" ifbb's little bitch..and Phil was the all American (at first) now he's an arrogant asshole talking Shit at every interview and don't think the ifbb hasn't taken notice. Kai will never win because they don't like him plain n simple..he knows it which is why he said fuck em this time..fucking that grapefruit on gay for pay done cost him.Lee priest never won cause he spoke out against the ifbb he should have won the crown several times..ifbb is politics and PR. Arnold Schwarzenegger called them out on it. It's no secret anymore..if they want u you win plain n simple get on the bad side you'll never win the Olympia...

I have to disagree, Despite how much I hate Phil, he beat Kai every year with his package and deserved every Olympia he has won Fuad and square no politics involved, but I have a feeling this years Olympia will be all politics .

Guys us at pharmacom might be having a promo where if you guess the closest top 5 at Olympia you will get a huge amount of gear for free, stay tune

PHARMACOM Board Rep
http://pharmacomstore.org
Worldwide Pharmacom Labs Official Distributor since 2008

Top Bottom