napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Kevin levrone

My reasoning ? He's 51 . Yes , he looks great , but have you seen the rest of the field ? What's your reasoning ?
Did you see last years Olympia? Phil was off, Dexter looked great, not a really impressive field. That's probably why he is going for it. Not saying he'll win but he should be top 5 no problem.

My reasoning ? He's 51 . Yes , he looks great , but have you seen the rest of the field ? What's your reasoning ?
I was just curious why you thought Levrone would do terrible..was interested in your opinion.
He has a great upper body... But how can you say that he looks "phenomenal" when you haven't seen his legs ??
You're right, his arms look phenomenal that's my reasoning lol. And he is definitely conditioned to the tee and the last 2 years the Olympia has been stale and a disappointment. I think politics would place Levrone higher or at least they should because of the constant scrutiny towards the judges will (and still do) leave a negative impact on the sport. Levrone winning or at least placing really high i believe would be better than seeing another blowout by Phil following a lot of not so good competition excluding Dexter who is 46.

That's a nice magazine doctored photo..guess well see in 2 weeks? He still might hold the title though
Original doesn't look much different...
578fdcdf0aaf52e5c8673c9961cc8b9f.jpg

PHARMA LADY REP
PM FOR PRICE LIST

Dexter should have won last year, Phil was off.

Dexter is not that big bro, not in comparison to Phil and an off Phil still looks bigger and better than an on Dexter J. I like Dexter and he could easily win an O title back in the day, but without an additional 20 pounds he's just short of winning. Concerning Kevin Levrone, at age 51/52 and coming back on the scene the hype alone will get him top 5 unless he shows up looking like shit. If he's on point, expect the momentum and hype to carry him to either a close #2 or a possible 1st, but the business end of this will prevent that as corporate wants longevity in sponsorship. If he wins, it'll signal the coming of grapefruit, I mean Kai, as the heir apparent. Expect Roelly to make a mark this year bro's. He's looking great.

Dexter has the conditioning down to a science. Phil better be in shape or he's in trouble this year. Exciting Olympia for sure this year!

Levrone looks great, but there's going to be some stuff competition he will be against. It's not going to be easy at all for him to make top 5, but I think he's capable of it. I'm going to give him 3rd of 4th. We will see

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

It will be hard for him to finish top 5 when you have Phil Dexter and Rhoden locking up 3 spots. Then there's Winklaar Big Ramy and Mcmillan.

I'm telling ya y'all just ain't ready for lavrone lol I just watched his lastest interview on rx muscle with palumbo he is in the zone..he said he's sleeping on the floor with loaded weapons to put him in war mode. Hes ready to battle and a few days left with no injuries he's gona be a stunner..back in 03 he tore his triceps 6 weeks out, he dropped from the scene after that but he will be at his all-time best this year...he's beaten Dexter 3 times before his injury so I see him easily surpassing Dexter this time and Phil while the man..his physique has just been goin down hill..I think it's over for him this time...I can't wait for Olympia this year first time in several years I've gave a fuck about it!

I'm telling ya y'all just ain't ready for lavrone lol I just watched his lastest interview on rx muscle with palumbo he is in the zone..he said he's sleeping on the floor with loaded weapons to put him in war mode. Hes ready to battle and a few days left with no injuries he's gona be a stunner..back in 03 he tore his triceps 6 weeks out, he dropped from the scene after that but he will be at his all-time best this year...he's beaten Dexter 3 times before his injury so I see him easily surpassing Dexter this time and Phil while the man..his physique has just been goin down hill..I think it's over for him this time...I can't wait for Olympia this year first time in several years I've gave a fuck about it!

Bro the pic above of him looks like he's in it to win... but hey everything loses it's luster after awhile, but the field is too weak to say he's done on this one.

True on one hand but the last 2 days is where the fuck ups happen...one mistake can make u flat day of the show or wet/soft..that last minute meal decision can fuck u up..but at least the Olympia is worth watching this year!

Top Bottom