napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

itchy from peptide injection

Jonc316 said:
Pinned my weekly dose of tb500 2 days ago and its very itchy around that area, any thoughts?

Sounds like you are having a reaction for some reason. Could be the source of TB500 you are using

Re: RE: itchy from peptide injection

Jonc316 said:
Pinned my weekly dose of tb500 2 days ago and its very itchy around that area, any thoughts?
It's completely normal. If it continues you can try adding more bac water. Some people are more sensitive and if you have too rich of a concentration it can aggravate your skin. It's nothing to worry about, it happens to me from time to time.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Re: RE: Re: itchy from peptide injection

Jonc316 said:
That's exactly what happened I used less than usual thanks man!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No problem man

Itching is not common, irritation and redness can be. Itching is a little more serious of a side, keep an eye on it.

Re: RE: Re: itchy from peptide injection

KingWizard said:
Itching is not common, irritation and redness can be. Itching is a little more serious of a side, keep an eye on it.
Damn, that's interesting. I've gotten itchy several times and thought nothing of it and nothing has ever came from it. Now when I say itchy I don't mean life in scratching my skin off or I'm going to die but just a slight itch for a few minutes. I researched the hell out of it and the only answer I could find was it was probably due to the concentration of the reconstitution.

Yeah I'm doing 2mg of tb500 a week which is a full vial. I figured what hell I'll just use less bac water but it might have been too concentrated. The redness and bump are almost gone. The itchiness was comparable to a insect bite

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom